Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Update 9-24-13 Falling Leaf Dragon

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post

For IOS players that do not have the quest, they are able to Breed the Falling Leaf Dragon and Equinox Dragon

Ok, should have looked through all the posts and I would have known that I'm in the group that can supposedly breed them if I'm lucky enough.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by eye_of_the_world View Post
    The timer is 800 gold for me, so I can use 800 gold to complete the tasks and get both dragons! ...but I won't lol I don't even have 50 gold
    O_O

Only 800 gold for both? They have mine set at 1594 gold, they must REALLLLLY hate me :/

Fashion Designer
    I've already hatched 2 dragons and placed them in habitats and have yet to receive a single leaf...pretty sure this is rigged to make it so you cannot possibly complete the quests without using gold.

I can see if we received a leaf for each dragon hatched, then yes, but if it's completely random when/if we receive leaves...then this entire thing is a complete rip-off Wish they'd designed it differently.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MajicHearts View Post
    Sorry - you are correct. One is 500 gold & the other is 700 gold. Anyway, I bought them on both games.
    1200 total in the market to purchase.
    1170 total on the "14-day" offer - no harvesting, no questing, no hatching eggs. Just have to hatch Falling Leaf & Equinox.
    Or, store them until nest is clear.

But on the goal is says to buy all for 800 gold? Unless you purchased them from the market there was no need to spend so much gold.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by creolepraline View Post
    But on the goal is says to buy all for 800 gold? Unless you purchased them from the market there was no need to spend so much gold.
    The price to "buy all" within the goal is different for each player. For MajicHearts, the price is not 800, but 1170. My price is 1594. Different for everyone...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnybabi1986 View Post
    The price to "buy all" within the goal is different for each player. For MajicHearts, the price is not 800, but 1170. My price is 1594. Different for everyone...

You've gotta be kidding me?! This is some castle story type trickery. Such Bollucks, I swear. And yet again no clearly explained reason for the dumbness. It's sickening.

Executive Chef
    You can't. Complete in 14 days the quest goal you need 40 but the quest takes 12 hrs for a chance of a leaf? So 24 hrs in a day you can do 2 quests a day which would still mean you need 20 days?

I'm I right? Or do I just don't understand the Leaf parts

Fashion Designer
    I like how the cost to finish the quests cost more than just buying the dragons by themselves. Tell me how THAT makes sense... who would do that?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by igames4me View Post
    You can't. Complete in 14 days the quest goal you need 40 but the quest takes 12 hrs for a chance of a leaf? So 24 hrs in a day you can do 2 quests a day which would still mean you need 20 days?

I'm I right? Or do I just don't understand the Leaf parts
    Nope, it's not you. You've got it right. It genuinely is impossible to complete without using gold.

Fashion Designer
    I hope this is getting through to the devs...players are NOT happy with the implementation of this feature, TL!!

Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast