Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: Dragon Update 9-24-13 Falling Leaf Dragon

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by eye_of_the_world View Post
    I wish I had a buddy who suggested great combos like that, you're lucky! I would send him/her gold everyday!

And I have to say, you're eggs are spectacular @_@
    My Buddy don't like to talk about sending gold He already has a mountain of gold on his island He owns me 88 gold from the same combo that spit out a daimond too Just got another Falling Leaf from Aurora/Mythic Come see

Fashion Designer
    I'm on an iPhone and have the dragon summoning feature but I would love to know how we are suppose to get the 40 leaves from quests when each quest takes 12 hours I mean even if able to do two quests a day we only have like 12 days that's still only 24 leaves how do they come up with 40. Team lava I would really love to know how we can even manage that it's not possible and that's hopping I get a leaf from every quest. And 150 leaves for harvesting when we can only have a max of 6 farms I harvest almost every hour or two for the past two days straight and have only gotten 4 leaves. Team lava really needs to look into reducing the leaves needed or making sure we get leaves every time we harvest.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by eye_of_the_world View Post
    I wish I had a buddy who suggested great combos like that, you're lucky! I would send him/her gold everyday!

And I have to say, you're eggs are spectacular @_@

Forgot to tell you. You are not getting any leaves maybe beacsue you didn't shake your Ipod hard enough before you do your harvesting. You need to shake it real hard in order for the leaves to fall you know?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tuskmage View Post
    Forgot to tell you. You are not getting any leaves maybe beacsue you didn't shake your Ipod hard enough before you do your harvesting. You need to shake it real hard in order for the leaves to fall you know?
    Lol thanks for tip

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by chaselance View Post
    I'm on an iPhone and have the dragon summoning feature but I would love to know how we are suppose to get the 40 leaves from quests when each quest takes 12 hours I mean even if able to do two quests a day we only have like 12 days that's still only 24 leaves how do they come up with 40. Team lava I would really love to know how we can even manage that it's not possible and that's hopping I get a leaf from every quest. And 150 leaves for harvesting when we can only have a max of 6 farms I harvest almost every hour or two for the past two days straight and have only gotten 4 leaves. Team lava really needs to look into reducing the leaves needed or making sure we get leaves every time we harvest.
    With the quest feature it does give 2 or 3 leaves at times for a quest... I received 2 for a quest and somebody said they received 3. Not sure what the max is

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by chaselance View Post
    That's 4 leaves more than I have. I've been harvesting for 2 days and still haven't received 1 leaf from it!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tuskmage View Post
    Maybe I should gives this a try??? Or turn my phone of fans see if I get any better luck!

Rhino Keeper
    Maybe it's like Cake Doodle. Maybe we do need to shake and rattle our phones before harvesting, so the leaves fall out. I'm going to try that in an hour when my rush rooms are ready!!!! HA!! ��

Executive Chef
    Almost 4 days into leaf collecting. Got my first leaf from harvesting!!! After 100s of crops! 1 whole leaf. Have 11 whole leaves in total!!! Whoo hoooo!

Are you supposed to get leaves for harvesting food? Cause I only get them from quests and hatching eggs.