Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Game keeps crashing

Thank you for the screen-shots and more info. I would not suggest leaving the game running and coming back to play. When leaving the game running, the memory gets used up. If you do leave the game running, come back, turn on your device, you can force-close the game and open again.

Executive Chef
    IOS 6.1.3
    leveled to 24 this morning and since then the game seems to crash every minute, regardless of what I am doing I spent more time going round re-doing everything than I did actually playing the game. I really really really hope that either something will get done about this (it is not just crop harvesting with me) or that someone will be honest enough to tell me that I am fighting a losing battle with my old ipod

Executive Chef
    it is just getting ridiculous now. 30 seconds of game play before it crashes. I think I will delete it as I am out all weekend and try reinstalling it again next week. Don't hold out much hope though. I can see this going the same way as DS which I reinstalled for a goal, and it couldn't even get past the pop-ups before crashing.
    Seems that TL no longer aim their games at the slightly older devices, but are not decent enough to admit it

New Resident
    I've been having the same problem with the game crashing on my IPad for weeks. I've noticed that when I sign right back on, I've almost always just had someone visit my farm.

crashing happens to my game after i updated the newest version...

at first i thought if something wrong with my ipad1, but it seems all machines are suffering from the same problem

pls fix it soon huh

by the way, when will the android version come out?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by karen37 View Post
    I've been having the same problem with the game crashing on my IPad for weeks. I've noticed that when I sign right back on, I've almost always just had someone visit my farm.
    I will have to check this when I next play and see if it could be a factor.

Executive Chef
    No, its not visitors causing my problems. It seems worse when I go to the newspaper/my shop/neighbours shops. It is getting tedious now and I rather think that nothing will get done about it.
    Shame as I really liked this game, but I don't have time to stock my shop 5 times in a row because of crashes.

New Resident
    ipad 1 ios 5.1.1
    same thing here
    really frustrated, especially after buying from market or newsstand - the game crashes, coins are gone, the item from the market is gone, but it is not in my inventory
    happens alot after visitors come to my farm.

also noticed gems disapearing. I didn't purchase with gems but they are gone!

Rhino Keeper
    Add me to the list of crushing group.

Rhino Keeper

Thumbs down It keeps crashing

Annoying

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast