Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Game keeps crashing

Executive Chef
    crashing has definitely got worse for me. IOS 6.1.3 (this is the most updated version for my device). At the start of the day I can get about 5 minutes of game play before the first crash. After restarting, the crashing gets closer and closer together until I have to give up for a while. I don't know if it is getting worse because I am progressing and so have a larger farm or if there is a problem with the game.

I have deleted and reinstalled, which caused a mild panic when it failed to reinstall at first!! Nothing else is running at the same time, either.

Has anyone found a solution to this issue. It is so aggravating. My game has crashed 10 times in the past 15 minutes!!

Yes, my IPad is current on all updates. It crashes when I can be doing anything. Harvesting, visiting Neighbors, anything really. And I play on wifi. I have been playing all the "Story" games and only Farm Story 2 do I have this issue. Just wondering if anyone has found a solution. I noticed a lot of players have been having this issue, but I don't see where anyone has found a solution. thank you for any information you may have. have a great day

Sorry, my IPad is 5.1.1 and says there are not any current updates. Could this be the reason my game keeps crashing and if so is there anyway to fix it since I'm not sure how to update my IPad due to it saying its up to date. Thanks again for any info.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by cosababy13 View Post
    I have been playing all the "Story" games and only Farm Story 2 do I have this issue.
    So you can play Pet Story on iPad1 without crashes???

Fashion Designer
    My game keeps crashing too. Especially when harvesting.

Fashion Designer
    The crashing when it harvest is getting worse! It now does it everytime I go to harvest! Plz fix soon or I'll have to delete the game!

Please send us a screen-shot of your Crop layout before you harvest, and when you crash. We are unable to reproduce this issue currently. To further investigate this, screen-shots may help us determine which specific plots, crops and layouts you all have that may be causing the crash. Thank you!

The Honorable Panda
    Here are my crops right before I crashed. I collected around 2 of them then I got kicked back to my home screen.
    This only happens when I leave my game running and come back to play.

Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Here are my crops right before I crashed. I collected around 2 of them then I got kicked back to my home screen.
    This only happens when I leave my game running and come back to play.

Same here kooky, I plant a little of everything, like you have in your pic. And it only happens when I have left the game running and come back.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast