Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Game keeps crashing

Game keeps crashing

I noticed the posts on this subject, but does anyone know when TL will fix this issue. I also am up to date on everything and my Farm Story 2 game continues to crash every few minutes or so. Thanks for any help and/or feedback

The Honorable Panda
    I have not had any crashing issues.
    Can you provide more details?

Specific device you play on.
    It's current OS version.
    Do you play on wifi or cellular.

What are doing when the game crashes?

What version of the game are you playing?
    Under settings-help-small number at the bottom of the screen.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Sorry to hear about that! Have you tried reinstalling the game or restarting your device? Please make sure to force-close all other background apps for better performance.

Please let us know if you continue to experience this issue. Thank you!

I am still having the issue. I updated to latest iOS6 un-installed and re-installed FS2, same issue. Using FS version 1.4. I also see a user ID that isn't my ID on the bottom of the settings page (dont know what that is). I use an iPod touch WiFi only, 20MB wifi connection with barely anything on the connection (happens at work as well, different wifi), nothing else running on device. Crashes happen: when I get notifications from anything (TL games included), enter my market, enter the "newspaper", use the airplane hanger for deliveries. I try to play the game a lot but the crashing is getting out of hand. Guess Im probably stuck, hope you guys find some bugs... Nice job on the game TL, it's fun while it lasts

Crashes

My game likes to crash when harvesting crops after coming back from a break. Unlock phone > open Farm Story 2> swipe over my crops and crash! This doesn't happen EVERY time but I'd say a good 1/10 times or so.

Perhaps 1/20 times it likes to play the swooshing noise of tending to crops on repeat after doing the same steps as listed above. Swoosh, swoosh, swoosh, swoosh. Only way of fixing this is force closing and doing a fresh restart of the game.
    Neither of these are all too annoying to me so I'm not really complaining but I thought the devs might like to know.

The Honorable Panda
    This has happened to me the last couple of days. I will report this over.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

We are currently looking into this issue. Thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    It's always happening to my game too. In the middle of my play. It's automatically shutting down and I start open the game and it's do the same thing. Shut down open shut down wew

Fashion Designer
    Add me to the list, when I harvest crops it suddenly will close out of the game and also the swooshing sound will sometimes keep going....only way to stop it is to force close the app.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by pipipooh1977 View Post
    Add me to the list, when I harvest crops it suddenly will close out of the game and also the swooshing sound will sometimes keep going....only way to stop it is to force close the app.
    It's happen to me also. In the middle of play it will close and I open it agin in a few minutes it will happen again.. Weew

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast