Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Alliance donations

Host(ess)
    It would be useful to know what troop are in the alliance portal as well.

Executive Chef
    you can check got to request and look at look under reinforcement tab

Quote Originally Posted by PherG View Post
    It would be useful to know what troop are in the alliance portal as well.
    Do you mean as the Attacker? The way it is now, it sort of adds a bit of strategy. Do you send in a test troop to take one for the team? Or do you just go all out?

I have found that when donation requests are sent they are sent to your inbox, the least spot people visit. I have a request that you move them from the inbox to the chat. When someone requests it should be sent to the chat where people spend the most time..

Also frozen turtle, i have created the wiki for this game, and i am almost finished, but I'd like you to check it out: https://kingdomclash.wikia.com/

I would just like to explain to you that i am still needing images to some higher level buildings. I also need to know if upgrading troops gives them a new skin at each level. If so i am going to need those skins. I have worked very hard on my wiki and i would love if people could come, check it out, give me feedback and of course get that much needed info on it. Is there anything you can do to get people to know about my wiki. I thank you guys so much on making an awesome game! Thanks!

New Resident
    Next question about donating.. Is there anywhere to see your Alliance members donating stats? Similar games show troops donated and received by each member in the Alliance ranking list. It is good to reward those members who donate a lot by donating in return, vs some members who take but don't reciprocate.

Host(ess)
    It would be great if each alliance member had near their name how many troops they have donated and how many they have received. This could be reset for each tournament. It would make it easier for the leader to see who is being a supportive team member. I would also love to see a 2IC as the leader can't be on all the time and this would give the leader support. Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by angelaT06 View Post
    Next question about donating.. Is there anywhere to see your Alliance members donating stats? Similar games show troops donated and received by each member in the Alliance ranking list. It is good to reward those members who donate a lot by donating in return, vs some members who take but don't reciprocate.
    Amen to that! Also the notification when someone sends you troops is too fleeting. We don't see it most of the time. I suggest having troop donations in a newsfeed, similar to how gifts are shown in your TeamLava games, where you can view the last 20.

(Copying this to the Suggestions forum)

Executive Chef
    As a leader of an alliance the listing of who donates would be nice to see. That way we would be able to see who is taking and not giving would be a available and that member could be dealt with.

Does anything other than what troops you have in the army post restrict what you can donate? I've tried donating wizards, but even when I have several of them available, the option is greyed out.

Executive Chef
    I am assuming lower level players cant receive them because the alliance portal has only 10 spaces. I guess it increases when you advance.
    Quote Originally Posted by charliez13 View Post
    Does anything other than what troops you have in the army post restrict what you can donate? I've tried donating wizards, but even when I have several of them available, the option is greyed out.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast