View Poll Results: What would you like to see in your kingdom?

Voters
73. You may not vote on this poll
  • Horses

46 63.01%
  • Bat cave - halloween

23 31.51%
  • Serf homes

9 12.33%
  • Cornucopia decoration

8 10.96%
  • Red rose bush

23 31.51%
  • New adventure requiring wisp lanterns

41 56.16%
  • Animal topiaries

14 19.18%
  • Iron gates

21 28.77%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: Poll and Suggestion Thread - 23rd September 2013

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jim23cash View Post
    I would like to second the request for a Mill or something where we could get sugar & flour already ground- kinda like the deep mines- and it could also drop rare items like chocolate, syrup or hot sauce. There is not enough time to make a sweet feast between adventures. I send my knights out on adventures back to back, every day since I started playing. I have 4 (FOUR) super-rare drop Alicorn wings, but no horn yet. I am always cooking feasts so I can send both sets of knights out adventuring. I can't cook enough feasts for them if I try a spicy (flour) or sweet (Sugar) feast.
    If not a mill, at least add drops of those items from somewhere!
    Also, how about a little regularity on the mermaid scales. It seems like the drop rates on those change every day. I thought the shard was supposed to make them more available? I have lots of wells and ponds, and can collect from all of them without getting a single scale.
    It would also be nice to have more choices on trades, or even a mix and match type trade, where you could pick 1 from list A, 1 from list B and one from list C.
    Thanks.
    Good idea... I vote,for it

How about a flower trade?? I'm maxed out on all flowers except red��

We really need a reliable source for red petals for the poor folks like me who doesn't have the valentine's edition!

All the latest goals (bat, griselda, turkey costumes....) require red petals!!!
    I had issues with mermaid scales before but at least you can buy / craft ponds and wells. For red petals, I have to buy grass or plant in a log each time.
    Last night I bought plant in the logs and had to do 12 of them before I got a single petal. That petal cost me 6000 coins and 24 energies. Not to mention the frustration of sitting there chopping. Grr...

So I really hope that red rose bush in the poll is what that is for...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by skxuelin View Post
    We really need a reliable source for red petals for the poor folks like me who doesn't have the valentine's edition!

All the latest goals (bat, griselda, turkey costumes....) require red petals!!!
    I had issues with mermaid scales before but at least you can buy / craft ponds and wells. For red petals, I have to buy grass or plant in a log each time.
    Last night I bought plant in the logs and had to do 12 of them before I got a single petal. That petal cost me 6000 coins and 24 energies. Not to mention the frustration of sitting there chopping. Grr...

So I really hope that red rose bush in the poll is what that is for...
    I propose that the easiest solution would be to add the Love Shack building to the buildable Buildings in the Market.
    Either gate it via a 99 cent in-app purchase, or gate it by higher building costs in materials and in-game coins.

The former would help increase player conversion (from free to paying players at a an incidental cost), and mitigate some of the frustration that newer players have in not having access to some of the Valentine Castle Story version. (I don't know if post-Valentine's edition players get Alicorn part drops, but they most certainly would get access to the Valentine edition farm animals, which is another possible gem-spending sink<--gems sourced from trying out other Storm8 games or from in app purchases).

The latter option (to increase building costs) would probably go over best to satisfy most players since non-monetized players could continue to play for free while still providing a small gem-spending opportunity with the previosuly mentioned Valentine's animals.

I favor the first option because I definitely want to keep the lights on in the house of Team Lava, but sincerely believe that the latter option would help level the playing field between players who started after the Valentine's edition and those who played through it.

I understand that there might be some outcry with releasing the Love Shack out of season, but in my opinion, it should never have been removed. There are some fantastic decorations contained in the Love Shack that a lot of Kingdom decorators do not have access to.

Thanks for listening.

Rhino Keeper
    My post neglected to mention that the Love Shack allows players to convert in-game resources to seeds that allow creation of Valentine plants that produce red petals. It will take some work to make a huge number of Valentine plants..., but that would be no different than those original players that grinded through the Valentine's edition.

I'm just proposing/asking for a level playing field.

Rhino Keeper
    Props to Oliver for his Christmas ideas! Sounds like fun.

I know I've mentioned this before, but it seems to be a popular topic on this thread. Would love to see a bakery or something of the sort. My kitchens just can't keep up. It could make flour, sugar, cakes, pies, etc. It could make tea (which of course might require a new plant, always fun) or use the cocoa beans to make hot chocolate (perfect for Oliver's Christmas goals).

New Resident
    There should be a deer, elk or stag for Christmas. Not sure what the drop should be though.

When will we be able to further expand? My kingdom is so crowded

Farm Supplier
    I don't like the idea of serf cottages as our hard working progressive ruler wouldn't keep serfs - but miner's cottages with extra plumbing would be a nice thought - maybe they would have rare drop mined items

Farm Supplier
    I would like a way to better see my inventory. Can it be formatted so we can see more items at one time? Please Santa, can the elves do this?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast