View Poll Results: What would you like to see in your kingdom?

Voters
73. You may not vote on this poll
  • Horses

46 63.01%
  • Bat cave - halloween

23 31.51%
  • Serf homes

9 12.33%
  • Cornucopia decoration

8 10.96%
  • Red rose bush

23 31.51%
  • New adventure requiring wisp lanterns

41 56.16%
  • Animal topiaries

14 19.18%
  • Iron gates

21 28.77%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: Poll and Suggestion Thread - 23rd September 2013

Nightclub Owner

Castle Story: Poll and Suggestion Thread - 23rd September 2013

Is there an item/building or decoration missing? Add your suggestion here. It might be included in the next poll in two weeks time. Please give me plenty of these suggestions so I've got lots of options to choose from for the next poll.

Just a reminder to think of upcoming holidays (Halloween is approaching).

If you've got a gameplay suggestion you can also add it here. They will be passed along.

There have been lots of great gameplay suggestions. Pretty please can you make sure to include suggestions for items, decorations etc as well.

You can also add your opinion in the thread requesting more gift options or this one on gem confirmations.
    Last edited by maguar; 09-23-13 at 12:16 AM.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Executive Chef
    definitely love the idea of a new adventure requiring the earth wisps. I have so many of them and TL seem reluctant to give us more expansions, even though there is loads of space still available!!

Fashion Designer
    Adventures are good, as for the rest, without more expansion space for decorations, I find them useless.

Executive Chef
    A room in a house in a town in Southeast Kansas
    Gameplay:
    A crafting building to crank out the simple stuff in mass quantities (sugar and flour, blocks and beams, simple glue and dyes). My kitchens are always busy making more important things, and when I'm maxed on sugar cane, petals or stone, it would be nice to be able to throw them all in at once (or at least a decent sized batch) and mass-produce.

Interface:
    The tabs, for sanity's sake UTILIZE THE TABS YOU MADE! Specifically the Consumables tab. All the crops, and anything that goes into or comes out of the kitchen, put all that under there, please! That would help tremendously! Special tab: anything made once, or rarely, the golden stuff, trade tickets, anything that's just... special. I'm including adamant, shards, mithril, manticore something, venom something, and I think there's a crystal something too, I don't have any of that stuff yet but I've heard of it and it sounds special.

When planting crops: show current inventory in the popup selection list. An inventory amount somewhere would also come in handy when crafting things. Sometimes you can scroll around and see how much you have of something by its pic on something else it's used on, but not always. Then when the words float up, maybe add it to that too. For example, +1 Simple Glue (25)

Make all those hovering icons more inconspicuous so everything doesn't look so messy. We know they're going to be there, so a smaller icon would be plenty noticeable without being so obnoxious.

That's all for now. Credit for a few of these ideas goes to a few other posters (I can't remember, sorry!), I've been composing and saving this post for a couple months, waiting for the next one of these threads.

I'm hoping the "new adventures requiring wisp lanterns" will come with some expansions (how many times do you guys need to hear it: we. need. expansions.) or wait.... is this like an adventure for the knights to go on that will just eat up lanterns? Because if that's what you meant, then booooo.

The black sheep always drop the meat... why can't the royal pigs always drop truffle and the royal cows always drop skin... Please change this so it makes it worth it that gems were spent to get them! Please

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by abernathygreen View Post
    I'm hoping the "new adventures requiring wisp lanterns" will come with some expansions (how many times do you guys need to hear it: we. need. expansions.) or wait.... is this like an adventure for the knights to go on that will just eat up lanterns? Because if that's what you meant, then booooo.
    Expansions is a different issue. I think a lot of long time players are in a position where they're maxed on lanterns, keep missing out on them dropping from adventures and sir pig because they're maxed. At some stage in the future the kingdoms will become fully expanded so we'll need another use for lanterns. My idea (as a player and not affiliated with TL) is that an adventure for high level players could be a way to transform excess lanterns into other things.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

I'd like to see a new flower/plant added where I can get red petals from. It would also be nice if we could give/receive more gifts, something along the lines of you can give gifts to all of your friends but only 1 gift per person and only once a day. I've been asking for earth wisps and not receiving them and when I found out about the 3 gift rule, it kind of made sense why.

I was wondering if there was a reason why instead of just adding new trades to the ones already existing, you replaced the trades. I liked the one that was just strawberries and sugar and the one that was fur and bones. The strawberry/sugar energy one especially was a favorite of mine and it only took an hour which I appreciated.

Also, and this is the biggest one for me, MORE ENERGY PLEASE!!! 40 is not enough.

Castle story: Christmas

OK, probably no-one will take this seriously, but I've always wished there was a snow covered kingdom, because Castle story seems so magical it would probably be a perfect game for Christmas. So, here are the new stuff:
    Market
    Christmas Keep-New adventures
    Winter Cottage-Special christmas drops
    Santa's Workshop-New Christmas crafting recipes
    Ice Crystal Cave-drops gems, mermaid scales and christmas drops
    Celia's Tower-drops Christmas drops
    Christmas Cow
    Ice Chicken
    Blizzard Pig
    Snow Sheep

The rest of it comes with some clues...
    1.Quests
    2.Adventures
    3.Fortunes
    4.New character
    5.Craftables
    6.Drops
    7.Snow Prize

Rhino Keeper
    I think I missed something somehow. I thought there was supposed to be an Anniversary Update. I know that in October of 2012 there was the first major update, so the game has been here over a year. Was the one quest line the big update?? I hope not. It is difficult enough going through another round of treatment but was hoping a new update could give me a boost. *sigh*

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast