Quote Originally Posted by jim23cash View Post
I would like to second the request for a Mill or something where we could get sugar & flour already ground- kinda like the deep mines- and it could also drop rare items like chocolate, syrup or hot sauce. There is not enough time to make a sweet feast between adventures. I send my knights out on adventures back to back, every day since I started playing. I have 4 (FOUR) super-rare drop Alicorn wings, but no horn yet. I am always cooking feasts so I can send both sets of knights out adventuring. I can't cook enough feasts for them if I try a spicy (flour) or sweet (Sugar) feast.
If not a mill, at least add drops of those items from somewhere!
Also, how about a little regularity on the mermaid scales. It seems like the drop rates on those change every day. I thought the shard was supposed to make them more available? I have lots of wells and ponds, and can collect from all of them without getting a single scale.
It would also be nice to have more choices on trades, or even a mix and match type trade, where you could pick 1 from list A, 1 from list B and one from list C.
Thanks.
Good idea... I vote,for it