Thread: My Game Has Disappeared After Upgrading to New Software version 7 on ipad

Rhino Keeper

My Game Has Disappeared After Upgrading to New Software version 7 on ipad

I have an ipad2.
    Today i upgraded my software to the new version 7 (whether there are 7.0 or some other numbers after the 7 I am not sure).
    When I went to FarmStory2, it has me back at level 0, starting from scratch.
    I know the game is saved on your server, so it is not lost permanently, but how do I get it back on my ipad at where i was?
    I tried deleting and reinstalling, and the same thing - no recognition of my previous game, has me starting from scratch.
    My ID is: Esmerelda35 and my farm name is Farmopoly.
    I am in withdrawal!!!

Senior Moderator
    You will need to contact support@teamlava.com so they can get your games back.

Give them your current storm ID and let them know what happened.

Also go ahead and set up a new storm ID on your game and give them this temp ID so they will be able to transfer you original games back to your device.
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Rhino Keeper
    So I did that two days ago, received the immediate response back with my ticket nUmber, and have heard nothing since. I checked the ticket status today and it hasn't even been assigned to anyone yet!!! This is very frustrating as I want my game back, and my neighbours are going to delete me thinking I have quit!!!! Is there anything I can do to speed up teamlava actually looking at my support and restoring my game?!?

Senior Moderator
    There have been many people with this issue unfortunately. It can take up to 5 business days. The only thing I can suggest is to not repeatedly email them, as it may delay your ticket.
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM