Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Getting frustrated, do you feel this way too?

Farm Supplier
    I was just coming to the forum to see if there is a trick that I'm missing to get the tools to clear land. I guess not. This game has a lot of potential but the inability to clear land that I've expanded to is really taking away the fun. With other games you can at least have fun decorating and rearranging while you complete goals or wait for random drops. With this game there is almost nothing to do. I'm maxed out on almost everything in castle story and was hopeful this game would fill it's place but it's just not that fun. Castle Story was fun for close to a year- Farm Story didn't even hold out for a few weeks. TL, if we can clear our land there is enticement to purchase decorative objects. As it stand now, at level 19, I don't even have enough cleared space to place the necessities how I'd like.

Rhino Keeper
    I've been playing for around a month and maybe have gotten 3 saws. I do a least 1-2 dozen deliveries a day, I'd purchase them with gems if it wee 1 or 2, but the fact that its 8 gems and I only have 25 is a waste. I'm disappointed because I do like the game, but its extremely frustrating.

Fashion Designer
    I have played for 18 days now, made 454 deliveries and have not gotten 1 saw, shovel or pick axe! It is extremely frustrating, the drop rate needs to change or stormie needs to sell 1 of those items daily to each player.

TL pleeeeeeeease change this, land is useless if you can't clear it!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sugarzen6 View Post
    This game has a lot of potential but the inability to clear land that I've expanded to is really taking away the fun. With other games you can at least have fun decorating and rearranging while you complete goals or wait for random drops. With this game there is almost nothing to do. I'm maxed out on almost everything in castle story and was hopeful this game would fill it's place but it's just not that fun. Castle Story was fun for close to a year- Farm Story didn't even hold out for a few weeks.
    Exactly how I feel - 16 days on the farm. I was enjoying this game as an alternative to my maxed out used to be beloved CS. I thought jousting was going to be a longer goal, but when you are maxed with just about everything its clearly no fun. But FS2 requires ridiculous wait times, and I haven't seen a shovel since DAY 1. I've been saving up for a studio, but it is a long process because I keep buying items to expand. I haven't decorated because I need the money for the studio.

Executive Chef
    The lack of shovels and screws are starting to wear on my patience. Also lost two more friends/neighbors in the past 24 hours due to boredom and not being able to advance for lack of supplies. That's too bad as they were great neighbors.

Executive Chef
    It is a shame that despite the constant complaints about reliance on random drops for certain quests on other TL games, they have made this game solely dependent on random drops for all expansion requirements. I hope they really are reading the comments and take notice. I am baring with it for the time being as it is still a very new game (to me, anyway).

Rhino Keeper
    Takes too long to do anything. Buildings are too expensive for the levels, upgrades and expansions take too many random drops. You get trapped with deliveries and the barn gets full, but once you can clear something you get 10 in a row. Their gem trap is to make you need to upgrade before you can move on. I haven't gotten a shovel in forever. I LOVE being able to buy and sell stuff, but that is about it. Getting ready to delete

I totally agree with everyone in this thread. The only way to progress in this game is to buy gems for EVERYTHING! I'm pretty frustrated & plan to go back to FS1. I've been trying to get pizza oven for a week & a half & am still $10K short. Can't get permits, shovels, paint, screws so can't upgrade silo or barn to hold more items. So frustrated!

Executive Chef
    Finally reached level 15 and now have quit. Just selling off all my inventory for as low as itll allow me to then deleting this game.

Its a shame cause the game has so much potential and could have been a great game. Too bad TL made it too hard to clear land and upgrade buildings.

Fashion Designer
    I don't know what to do in this game. I don't get anything i need like shovels, picks or those things you need to expand...and i'm always broke

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast