Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Getting frustrated, do you feel this way too?

Getting frustrated, do you feel this way too?

I really enjoyed this game at first. Now, I am getting really bored. I haven't had a shovel, or saw in weeks and I have no room to build, due to all the stuff I can't remove. I don't have enough money to buy a studio, and can only afford 2 sheep. Some of the cooking times are just way too long. This game has so much potential, but I am burned out. I understand Team Lava needs to make money, but this is just a waste of time. If the drops were more frequent,I would have no problem purchasing gems. Oh well, I really want to keep playing, but I am just bored and over it.

Anybody else share the these feelings also?

Rhino Keeper
    I am with you 100%. It could be great. Getting bored though..too hard to make any money.

Executive Chef
    I am with you to. Once i reach level 15 i most likely will quit. Just want to complete the goal to reach 15 so the goal to in the other games go away.

I think some of the other people in the game are giving up too...today one of my neighbors was selling thing cheap like deeds ...HELLO?!.....I think they were selling out! I like the game but it is too hard to make the money you need and the dang barn is always full!

Executive Chef
    I stopped playing because the gold goal was over, but I also stopped because of full barns and stuff. I had enough items to expand my property, but never got the items needed to clear them. No shovel, ax, saw. nada. Why expand if you can't use the land? I had tons of papers - deeds and such, but why bother using them. Rarely got paint and screws and items to upgrade existing buildings too. Alot of coins but nothing to spend it on.

Executive Chef
    I really want to keep playing,it would be such a fun game if TL just made a few adjustments

Executive Chef
    Im almost at level 15. Ive let my nbrs know and have already sold all my maps and deeds (sold those fast lol) plus the very few and i mean very few screws i had.

Fashion Designer
    I'm quitting....plain and simple! So I'm done!

TL made this game so difficult to play it's not even fun! I can't find or get any expansion or tools anymore. No matter how many deliveries I make I stopped getting those items.....except coins! You CANT progress w/o tools or expansion items! It is the WORST game I have EVER played! Absolutely the worst, most aggravating, most difficult and hair pulling game....EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm glad I didn't spend a dime on this game....and I NEVER will even if that means not completing goals! Thanks TL for making a game most players will uninstall! Time to rant by leaving feedback in the App Store!
    Last edited by kooky panda; 09-22-13 at 12:55 PM. Reason: discussing moderator actions -see forum rules

Executive Chef
    Agree once I reach level 15 I may quit

Farm Supplier
    I too am about done with this game. I don't get deeds for expansion, shovels or picks to get rid of rocks/grass/etc. I get they want people to take their time, but I am stuck with out these items. My other problem is everything costs too much. I don't think I'll ever have enough for the bakery.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast