Thread: Strange😳

Rhino Keeper

Strange😳

Hi! Ok I'm logging into my account 2/4 times a day simple to spend income, noticed shortly after I login and spend income my screen flashes thought nothing of it but it kept happening, it started to dawn on me that every time this happened it proceeded an attack, every single time without fail, 1) I login 2) spend income 3) screen flashes 4) within 30 seconds of screen flashing I'm attacked.

I noticed it was 1W accounts doing the attacking, mentioned this too them and a member from castaways group.

Now!! Within a split second of login's 1W are there attacking before I, the speed of this suggest some automation behind it, "1Warning lvl 135 Russian flag".

Anyone else witha better idea feel free to add your thoughts!

Everytime you perform any type of activity in your game, you are automatically bumped to the top of the battle list. Must be a bunch of 1Ws in your alliance bracket.

Quote Originally Posted by rmaeder View Post
    Everytime you perform any type of activity in your game, you are automatically bumped to the top of the battle list. Must be a bunch of 1Ws in your alliance bracket.
    Doesn't mean there isn't any automation involved. What hasn't been automated in this game?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rmaeder View Post
    I'm sure there are not that I've seen them myself, I'm currently at lvl 170 these are mid 200's... You will know that top of your battle list means they're usually online... So possible to be monitored that way, I used to use forum also to see who was online but not lately might pop in 3/5 a week. No sooner as I mention strange events they stop and another startes, Now!!! Within 5 seconds of login I get imob spam message these are low lvl accounts.

That would mean someone has to be doing repeat refresh of battle list... firstly to know I'm on, then find my link, then drop spam.

As 1W beast accounts and imob spam are both following the same pattern it paints a picture for you does anyone know whose really clicky with 1W? Smh!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by galileo26 View Post
    Doesn't mean there isn't any automation involved. What hasn't been automated in this game?
    Anyone think these bot ****ing accounts very strange? Ive got a lvl 200+ ATM with over 2000 health, when boards clear I can't stay even when armed longer than 60 seconds, yet these lvl 27 can surf all day long. My gut feeling both win bots & **** bots are the same people. Possible two groups under one unbrella