Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Finding your friends

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MediusSyberia View Post
    Oh actually there is a way to do that without leaving your alliance. At the bottom of your screen in the middle you have buttons for Logs, Ranks, etc. Go to Ranks > Alliance Ranks and then you can see a list of the top 50 alliances. You can also pick an alliance to see the members it has and there is a button to join on the members page as well.
    True but only if the person you are looking for is in the top 50 alliances. I know that my friends, like me are fairly new to this game and don't have enough crowns to join these. So finding them means leaving the alliance you are in and looking around.

Any word on Takiofallen's alliance? If you haven't picked the name yet, how about Fallen Angels, or just Fallen? Motley Crew? The Mess Hall? The War Room? All In? Strategists? Flaming Arrows? The Novices? Crazy Cool Cadets?...
    Okay, lemme stop cuz I can do this all day.

My crowns are rising, my stats are improving, and I'm slowly learning a few things about my bone-headed demolitionists. I'm ready to jump ship. Nothing wrong with Dragon Guardian Elite, but they don't talk to me. I need an interactive alliance.

Executive Chef
    Hey sand. Jump ship and come over to kingdom bears. Tak and I are there. And the alliance chat room is open for chatting.

Quote Originally Posted by kwhales View Post
    Hey sand. Jump ship and come over to kingdom bears. Tak and I are there. And the alliance chat room is open for chatting.
    I'ma smack you in the head for not mentioning they have a 200-crown requirement. But that's okay. I'm there, and I see you, but I don't know which one is Takio's kingdom. As for chat, the battle talk has somehow shifted to athletic sports. Sports! SMH

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sand View Post
    I'ma smack you in the head for not mentioning they have a 200-crown requirement. But that's okay. I'm there, and I see you, but I don't know which one is Takio's kingdom. As for chat, the battle talk has somehow shifted to athletic sports. Sports! SMH
    Ask questions or pm members. They are very helpful.

Whats your kingdom's name sand? I visited kingdom bears and i dont know which is yours...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jahil View Post
    Whats your kingdom's name sand? I visited kingdom bears and i dont know which is yours...
    Hi Jahil. We are all in Kingdom Bears. Its a great alliance. Sand is Archers of Athena. I am kwhales, Tak is kingdom fallen.
    come join us.

I am in... Saw both your build already.... My camp name is naughty fortress

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jahil View Post
    I am in... Saw both your build already.... My camp name is naughty fortress
    Glad you came. It is a very good alliance. Training camp for kingdom. Number 2 alliance.

Okay... Saw sands fortress too... Nice!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast