Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Finding your friends

Executive Chef

Finding your friends

Anyone know of way to find people you know that you want to play with...... or attack

No such thing... I have been wanting to do that... It would have been cool to kick the butts of your friends lol

The only means of contact I see is the CHAT, which seems to be a global group chat. What are you supposed to do on that little feed? Announce yourself and hope your friends are online at that moment and see it among all the idiots looking for a flirt pal? LOL
    On the bright side (maybe), I tried posting a few minutes ago and 2 alliance invitations popped into my Inbox. I exist!

Executive Chef
    I wish we could write each other like on other games. We have an inbox, we should be able to use it freely.

Unluckily, the inbox is only used to annonce that an ally have a troop request...

Executive Chef
    It would be great to use the in box for notes to each other. We could plan stragegies with out alliances and such. Even if we could only write to those in the alliance. Anything at this point would be better then it just hanging out waiting for alliance requests.

True, FM should find a way to make this game more enjoyable...

I still can't find you guys. Other than surfing the battle-matching lists, the only way I can see to find specific players is to search for their alliance then look through the roster of members. Even so, once you find your friends, there's apparently no in-game method of making contact.
    The Global Chat is a total waste of time. All players on one limited chat thread at once? That's absurd!
    Alliance Chat is hardly better. It's mostly filled with an automated log of who has joined or left.

You can find my kingdom (Archers of Athena) on the roster of my current alliance, Dragon Guardian Elite. Should we maybe have an alliance thread as a way of letting people know where we are?

Scratch that. You can't search for an alliance unless you LEAVE your alliance? How stupid is that? There HAS to be an easier way.
    Moderators? Somebody?

Quote Originally Posted by sand View Post
    Scratch that. You can't search for an alliance unless you LEAVE your alliance? How stupid is that? There HAS to be an easier way.
    Moderators? Somebody?
    Oh actually there is a way to do that without leaving your alliance. At the bottom of your screen in the middle you have buttons for Logs, Ranks, etc. Go to Ranks > Alliance Ranks and then you can see a list of the top 50 alliances. You can also pick an alliance to see the members it has and there is a button to join on the members page as well.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast