Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Butterflies not collecting!

New Resident

Unhappy Where are the butterflies?!

Ok...I have had this game for a while now and the butterflies seem to hate my farm. I have seen 2 and collected them both. I am on Level 16 now and would like to get this challenge out the way but they seem to be staying well away.

I have tried re-arranging my farm as suggested and leaving open spaces (which is hard to do on Level 16 as I now have so many machines/workshops).

Is there another trick?!

I just noticed something that has happened three times in a row and not sure if it is coincidence or a cause. I've clicked on three butterflies in a row that have not been added to the collector, all three times it was after I had just clicked a delivery and my plane was taking off.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by greygull View Post
    About butterflies not showing up in the collections - I have reported this (not seeing mine either)
    I have another issue. The Halloween version of the game - THERE ARE NO BUTTERFLIES - period. Now I just bought the collections gallery and seems pointless. I used to see many in a day, but as stated, once I installed the Halloween edition there has not been a single butterfly (unless they're invisible lol) since.

In case it matters: iPhone5 w/most recent iOS.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by tornrawks View Post
    I have another issue. The Halloween version of the game - THERE ARE NO BUTTERFLIES - period. Now I just bought the collections gallery and seems pointless. I used to see many in a day, but as stated, once I installed the Halloween edition there has not been a single butterfly (unless they're invisible lol) since.

In case it matters: iPhone5 w/most recent iOS.
    That is hilarious. 15 minutes since I bought the collections gallery and low and behold - POOF - butterflies.

So obviously disregard my original comments - although until this point, I haven't had butterflies in the halloween edition, that holds true until just now.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123