Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pls explain crowns given and taken

Pls explain crowns given and taken

I cant understand how you come up with the computation of giving and taking crowns.... I am lvl 24 and barely a week playing this game and i encountered a lvl 42 base and is taking 17 crowns if i lose and i only gain 17 to win.... The guy already have two lvl 3 flame cannons...to put...well equipt fortress... I just cant understand why that is...pls explain...thanks.

Please see images below of how the disparity in matchmaking....pls need your answer cause i really cant understand the matchmaking program...thanks...

Quote Originally Posted by jahil View Post
    This is a lvl 43 base and i am lvl 24..... But i still lose 16 crowns attacking this fortress which i will obviously lose.... Im just curious... Thanks....

Executive Chef
    I am not 100% sure but i think its based and a few factors. Defense and royal halls. i have noticed that someone will have good weapon upgrades but week walls. save up some cash and pick your battles better this will make a big difference. just because they have a lot of gems or gold does not mean you will get it. sometimes you have to take out the little guy

Thats the problem....almost all my available battles are with lvl 40 and above....while im only lvl 24... This sucks...because they are going to force me the waiting game...it is going to be boring from now on.... Thumbs down on this kind of system....

Executive Chef
    Thats the problem....almost all my available battles are with lvl 40 and above....while im only lvl 24... This sucks...because they are going to force me the waiting game...it is going to be boring from now on.... Thumbs down on this kind of system....
    Don't try to win. Just go after their loot so you can level up by upgrading your camp. I am at the point that I get battles with high levels too and I am only level 11. So i just go in get the blue stones and coins and get out. I don't try to win. I just need to get my bank up so I can level up my royal hall.

Executive Chef
    crowns are not important when you first start just get money when you can build and repeat

I was just attacked by lvl 32 with flying things.... And i get only 5 crowns for winning.... But i lose 28 if i lose....does this mean i am stronger than him at my current level?

I was just attacked by lvl 32 with flying things.... And i get only 5 crowns for winning.... But i lose 28 if i lose....does this mean i am stronger than him at my current level?
    The system needs to be re-done. How many crowns you win or lose is all based on crowns not ranks. You can make or lose between 0-40 crowns per battle depending on the crown difference between you and your enemy. I think if you're about 300 more than the person you're attacking you get 0 and 300 or more less than them you get 40 for a win.

The problem with this system is it doesn't take into account your army strength or their base strength. It's entirely possible to have weak army vs a super strong base and get very little crowns for a win but a lot for loss a simply because you have more crowns than them.

I really think they should re-do the system to determine crowns won/lost either using ranks or using a combination of your attacking strength/their defensive strength.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast