Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Farm Story 2 update in App Store 9-20-13

Senior Moderator
    About butterflies not showing up in the collections - I have reported this (not seeing mine either)
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by greygull View Post
    About butterflies not showing up in the collections - I have reported this (not seeing mine either)
    Would like to add mine also. Two days ago got a screw but it didnt show up, thought I might have missed counted. Then yesterday got another screw and a nail, not showing. Then just now got another nail and again it's not showing. Although I appreciate the drops (thank you TL) its just a bad tease if they don't show up in inventory.

Rhino Keeper
    Default promote checkbox is annoying!

Deleting app to go back to less annoying version.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by ghjvcucjb View Post
    Would like to add mine also. Two days ago got a screw but it didnt show up, thought I might have missed counted. Then yesterday got another screw and a nail, not showing. Then just now got another nail and again it's not showing. Although I appreciate the drops (thank you TL) its just a bad tease if they don't show up in inventory.
    Are you getting these from your orders?

If so be careful when sending out your orders. If your Barn is full when your plane comes back, you will see the item pop up from the plane, but since your barn was full, it will not be credited to your account.

I always check my barn storage before sending out my orders.

(also if you buy an item in the market, I think you will be charged, but if your barn is full, it will not be credited. )
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    Every since the update I haven't gotten 1 single expansion item or tool from my deliveries! And I'm constanly fulfilling orders to make money (even though that's impossible with this game)!!!!!! Obviously there are big glitches with this new app update!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Are you getting these from your orders?

If so be careful when sending out your orders. If your Barn is full when your plane comes back, you will see the item pop up from the plane, but since your barn was full, it will not be credited to your account.

I always check my barn storage before sending out my orders.

(also if you buy an item in the market, I think you will be charged, but if your barn is full, it will not be credited. )
    Hi Kooky! No. I was talking about the butterflies not the plane orders. Today I got a gem from my butterflies and that recorded. But the screws and nails that get recorded in the barn have not registered for the past two days.

Banned
    My butterflies are still colledting. In the app update it says you can control how you plant your food. It shows choose to plant in lines or a swirl pattern. Was this a supposed to be cute play on words?

When Planting I noticed that when I start from the back my plots are done in a uniform pattern. If I start from the top it goes all over the place. It may seem like small potatoes but I like my crops to be neat and next to each other. The best thing now Is for me to keep them in no more than 6 plots together at a time.

This wonderfully refreshing game is becoming a chore and headache for me. Please fix it back!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by ghjvcucjb View Post
    Hi Kooky! No. I was talking about the butterflies not the plane orders. Today I got a gem from my butterflies and that recorded. But the screws and nails that get recorded in the barn have not registered for the past two days.
    It could be that your barn in full when you get these. Keep an eye on your storage and if you are sure you are not maxed out when getting an item from your butterflies, then you will need to send an email to support@teamlava.com so they can check your game.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Just want to check after tapping on the butterfly, i get $ & smoke. I do get an occasional butterfly but most of the time just smoke. Is that normal?

Fashion Designer
    I'm not getting any butterflies for my collection. After the first 3 I have gotten none. When I click on the butterflies now I just get money.

Another annoyance is when I check how long I have to wait til I can promote an item in my shop, and the time runs out at that exact moment, it just ticks over and starts again and I lose the chance to promote. This has happened 4 or 5 times now.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast