Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Farm Story 2 update in App Store 9-20-13

Executive Chef

Farm Story 2 update in App Store 9-20-13

New update,butterfly collection thingy ,dogs and cats(unaffordable),but no new bait time!

Executive Chef
    Also there is a gem item to lure more butterflies to your farm(but I realize I got less coins,and doubtful any parts will come from butterflies ever again)

Rhino Keeper
    You can still get parts from butterflies and the coin rewards didn't change either!
    TeamLava Game Designer
    I'm happy to answer questions about Castle Story, Restaurant Story 2, and Fairy Tale Wonderland!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by glimmergate View Post
    You can still get parts from butterflies and the coin rewards didn't change either!
    I found you are correct glimmer gate,at least on the coin issue,I rarely get parts from butterflies,so I'm glad it can still happen!excited about the new animals,but they ARE a bit pricey,considering most of us are struggling to acquire the crafting buildings.really want the dog and doghouse though!

Just updated the game. I'm speechless when I saw the price of the pets. I can't even afford the forge let alone the new pets! And the pets must be a Super Pet since it cost more than 200 gems!

Banned
    I was just about to come post about this. I have the update on my iPod but it isn't on my ipad. Does anyone else have this problem? I mean hello! I actually have some collateral on my main farm. I even went to iTunes and there is no update information. This stinks. From what I could peek at on the tiny iPod the items look cute. To make pet food you need one bacon and cone I believe.

I just bought the juicer for 74,000 so I'm broke at the moment. I've seen that there is a collections thingy and a butterfly topiary as a goal gift. Will keep uninstalling until I see the new update date.

Banned
    Got it working now, here are some pics...

But first, 60,000 for a dog?!?! When we have such limited means to make money and the buildings are so expensive? Jeez.

I want to see how the cat and dog thingy works so I'm kinda tempted to buy gems for the first time. The butterfly collecting building is cute. It reminds me of how it works on the original farm, when we are planting flowers. So far, we Only get the topiary as a gift it seems. There looks to be one of its kind coming for different fish (yay, can't wait). No I can because with the long bait making and fishing times, it would take a month to get them all! And it seems there will be one for the farm animals.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	20.9 KB 
ID:	10360   Click image for larger version. 

Views:	53 
Size:	20.3 KB 
ID:	10361   Click image for larger version. 

Views:	66 
Size:	21.5 KB 
ID:	10362  

Rhino Keeper
    ok i bought the butterfly machine...i dont understand were do i get the butterflies lol probably silly question but ooo well

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiejules View Post
    ok i bought the butterfly machine...i dont understand were do i get the butterflies lol probably silly question but ooo well
    Not silly at all. You will see them flying around your farm. They could be anywhere. I've just tapped them three times and my collection has started. Can we get a gem sale people? I wish I'd gotten the 99 cents for 100 gems, when it was available weeks ago.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by 081702 View Post
    Not silly at all. You will see them flying around your farm. They could be anywhere. I've just tapped them three times and my collection has started. Can we get a gem sale people? I wish I'd gotten the 99 cents for 100 gems, when it was available weeks ago.
    ok got it thank you id love to see ur farm

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast