Thread: Dear TL: logical expansions!

Rhino Keeper

Dear TL: logical expansions!

I'd suggest the space adjacent to Mr. Merriwether's ballon. If we play the balloon, we accumulate a lot of individual balloons, and with grassy slope up to area, it would make sense to have those there! This seems a very logical and useful expansion. Help us out, please.

Rhino Keeper
    And I'd like to see spaces along the left side adjacent to the newspaper and shop. We can now open the uppermost one, near the truffle farm, but extending that down would be great. Again, logical. If we encourage visitors, give us a place for them to park!

Rhino Keeper
    There you go, we need a parking lot and some cars! I would really love some more expansions too, but I think it would slow my game down to nothing.
    Have a Luvly Day!

Grand Emperor
    I agree with Luvshorror. The game is slow and buggy since the birthday and sweet retreat versions. IMHO, I much rather S8 resolves those issues instead of more new things. In fact if we have to miss an event just to have the bugs resolved, I think it's worth it.

Please release the fixes at the next update. Pretty please.

I agree... There is room! My barn is constantly full in the hopes that one comes out but it is frustrating. Level 60 and I need more room for decorations etc. please! We need a reason to play other than the events. Thanks

Just venting

I have been at Level 60 for a very long time. My barn and silo are at maximum space available...1100 each. I have expanded to all the lots allowed at this time and my barn space is clogged with unusable permits, deeds and maps. And some more plots for growing crops would be nice! The only "challenge" I can enjoy regularly is the train deliveries. Since I began playing, the train depot has been saying there will be more delivery options. But that was a long time ago and nothing has been added.
    The events used to come about once a month, but over time it has gotten to the point where one ends and the next begins in a day or two, so players don't have time to restock and prepare for the next event. And the events have become so long I'm finished a week or more before they end.
    I really enjoy FS2, but it would be so nice if they would consider the long time players who are stuck in this rut of max-ed out barns, silos and land lots.
    Last edited by WINDHAMHILLS; 10-13-15 at 12:38 AM.

New Resident
    Yes, I agree. I'm just at 54th, I still have expansions and upgrades to do, but soon I'll have the same problem and yes, we have too many events and the prizes, even the pets takes too much space, space we don't have.