Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Farm Story 2 update in App Store 9-20-13

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiejules View Post
    ok got it thank you id love to see ur farm

You can add me! My id is Baraze. You're very welcomed.

Quote Originally Posted by 081702 View Post
    Got it working now, here are some pics...

But first, 60,000 for a dog?!?! When we have such limited means to make money and the buildings are so expensive? Jeez.

I want to see how the cat and dog thingy works so I'm kinda tempted to buy gems for the first time. The butterfly collecting building is cute. It reminds me of how it works on the original farm, when we are planting flowers. So far, we Only get the topiary as a gift it seems. There looks to be one of its kind coming for different fish (yay, can't wait). No I can because with the long bait making and fishing times, it would take a month to get them all! And it seems there will be one for the farm animals.
    My dog & cat are gems. 240 each to be precise. That's a joke since earning gems is done by s l o w l y completing levels so not gonna happen for me. Other thing I noticed is the farming plots are worse now than before. I start a row at the to and it skips all the way to the bottom of the row next. Really? So I tap back at the top of the row, get 1 plot planted and it goes back to the bottom of the row again. Geez, I have to tap each plot to plant now so it's done in an organized fashion. Of the 15 or so butterflies I've tapped, I have 1 monarch and 3 black. So guess black is what's common here.
    The other thing I don't understand is why do I keep getting orders for items I can't even make? Sure I might be on the level to buy a pizza oven (who ever saw one if those on a farm?) but $34k, I'm not gonna be able to afford that for many months, if ever. Wouldnt have a place to put it anyway. Those orders shouldn't even appear until the building is actually sitting on your property.
    I'm also still waiting to receive a shovel, pick, saw or hammer from a delivery. Haven't seen a singke one of those in way over a week. So, what's the point of expanding or buying more buildings if I can't clear land to place it.
    I had been enjoying this game immensely for the first few dats but once you start leveling up, the game is no longer fun since you can't expand without permits, deeds, & titles. You can't clear land without tools, fishing is longer fun when it takes all day to make bait. Gifting leaves a lot to be desired and why can't we request items we need like in your other games; tools for instance.
    Next week I'll most likely be shutting down my farm as its no longer keeping my interest. I have enough frustration in real life as it us.

Wish i could edit...As it is.

Fashion Designer
    God.....this game is way too hard! It's really starting to tick me off! My collection of butterflies doesn't register duplicates. The last 3 or 4 butterflies I tapped are NOT showing in the collections. It still shows I collected 2 butterflies (1 each of two different kinds). If I'm getting duplicates shouldn't it show I got more than 1 of the same? Because it's not.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by pipipooh1977 View Post
    God.....this game is way too hard! It's really starting to tick me off! My collection of butterflies doesn't register duplicates. The last 3 or 4 butterflies I tapped are NOT showing in the collections. It still shows I collected 2 butterflies (1 each of two different kinds). If I'm getting duplicates shouldn't it show I got more than 1 of the same? Because it's not.
    Ok...I just tapped on another butterfly, it gave me my Xp but doesn't show in the collections! Any help here? PLZ?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mamareader02 View Post
    I found you are correct glimmer gate,at least on the coin issue,I rarely get parts from butterflies,so I'm glad it can still happen!excited about the new animals,but they ARE a bit pricey,considering most of us are struggling to acquire the crafting buildings.really want the dog and doghouse though!
    What butterflies. where is it, I can't find in market

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    What butterflies. where is it, I can't find in market
    Update is in the App Store,K,
    My dog is no longer showing a timer,can't collect from him,just shows the "+ dog" sign highlighted,um,no!doesnt show collection time,the food and bell are not highlighted,please tell me what the problem is

Executive Chef
    Somebody please help soon,I paid gems for that dog,it needs to work,or I need gems back,didnt pay over 200 gems for a decoration.thanks

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mamareader02 View Post
    Somebody please help soon,I paid gems for that dog,it needs to work,or I need gems back,didnt pay over 200 gems for a decoration.thanks
    Forgot to try the bucket,duh!sorry,guess one cup of coffee instead of two ain't cutting it!

So what does the pets do exactly? Do they reward you with parts or gems back?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast