Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Farm Story 2 update in App Store 9-20-13

Banned
    I was getting the puffs of smoke for about 8 butterflies. When I went to collect again a black butterfly registered. So I guess we maybe aren't meant to get them all the time, perhaps?

Rhino Keeper
    What is the Wagon Wheel do? Just set

Senior Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by mica4817 View Post
    What is the Wagon Wheel do? Just set
    It's just a decoration
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by 081702 View Post
    I was getting the puffs of smoke for about 8 butterflies. When I went to collect again a black butterfly registered. So I guess we maybe aren't meant to get them all the time, perhaps?
    Same thing with me and this morning I got also got the black butterfly.
    I am also thinking that getting a collection butterfly will be random.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

The collectible is not a 100% drop. Sometimes they will be added to the collection, and sometimes they will give you coins.
    TeamLava Staff - CuddlyDragon [Send Private Message]
    Support Email: support@teamlava.com
    Forum Questions: Community Manager Thread

Quote Originally Posted by mamareader02 View Post
    I found you are correct glimmer gate,at least on the coin issue,I rarely get parts from butterflies,so I'm glad it can still happen!excited about the new animals,but they ARE a bit pricey,considering most of us are struggling to acquire the crafting buildings.really want the dog and doghouse though!
    Cute stuff! Haven't updated yet.

Executive Chef
    I usually only get a puff of smoke and nothing else since the update. Kind of prefer the way it was before because it would get other stuff like nails, screws and gems at least once a day. Now nothing but puffs of smoke and an occasional butterfly with the coins.

Rhino Keeper
    Where's the butterflies? Get mainly coins, guess this game gonna be just like all the other TL games. Never get what you need

I have yet to see any butterflies yet i have 2 in my collection can't afford the butterfly decoration to get more so idk whats up lol

Rhino Keeper
    I had a goal to expand to the junk pile before the update. I installed the update and then expanded, but did not get any rewards. Did that goal go away?

Also, I was excited to get tools from the junk pile, but I see I need a shovel to access the junk. I literally can't remember the last time I got a tool. So that's yet more wasted space. Come on TL, you've got a good game here but players are dropping like flies. A higher drop rate for tools would go a long way. I have lots of land but can't buy the bakery because there's no where to put it because I don't get tools anymore. My patience is wearing very thin. I'll be going back to just Castle Story I guess, as it remains the only consistently interesting game you have.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast