Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Treasure Dragon - Limited Time Introductory Price!

Executive Chef
    I would not mind spending a few bucks for Treasure Dragon, but 2000 gold no way !
    Newer accounts can accumulate gold more easily by playing other TL games. But older accounts will have a harder time.

Fashion Designer
    If anything, the price of gold-earning-dragons should have changed from 800gold to 500gold. Many more people would be purchasing it.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by aceblade View Post
    If anything, the price of gold-earning-dragons should have changed from 800gold to 500gold. Many more people would be purchasing it.
    I couldn't agree more ... I NEVER bought gold before - I never had any beyond daily gifts, and was used to
    playing without any gold...
    then I saved enough for a treasure dragon, and found that as it gave me gold, I got used to having and
    spending gold, till eventually, when I once fell short (for the tournament) and made my first purchase!!
    If the treasure dragon had always been 2000 gold, I'd never have it in the first place, and would have
    stayed in my old "non-gold" playing mode. TL, this is a case of ****ing the goose that lays the "golden eggs".

Fashion Designer
    Can this please be marked [iOS Only] please?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234