Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Treasure Dragon - Limited Time Introductory Price!

Treasure Dragon - Limited Time Introductory Price!

The Treasure Dragon has charmed many Caretakers by its ability to produce shiny, glittering Gold. The Treasure Dragon isn't going anywhere, but it's special introductory price is coming to an end at 10:30am PDT on 9/21/13. Complete your Dragon collection today! Be sure to get the Treasure Dragon at its introductory price while you still can!

Executive Chef
    WOW... you guys remove the other gold giving dragons and now your going to increase the cost of this one. TL, always full of surprises. >_<

Fashion Designer
    800 gold is the introductory price?? lol
    And here I was telling myself that I would buy it for 500 gold.
    Well, out of my price range for sure now. lol

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by knj00 View Post
    WOW... you guys remove the other gold giving dragons and now your going to increase the cost of this one. TL, always full of surprises. >_<
    Increase what? It always cost 800 gold, Don't tell me you got it cheaper then what I had to pay for

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tuskmage View Post
    Increase what? It always cost 800 gold, Don't tell me you got it cheaper then what I had to pay for
    No, I got it for 800 but as it says in the first post after 10:30am PDT on 9/21/13 the price will increase...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by knj00 View Post
    No, I got it for 800 but as it says in the first post after 10:30am PDT on 9/21/13 the price will increase...
    I see

Rhino Keeper
    Come on!!
    I have recently decided that I need one and I'm halfway there.. Was this really necessary?
    /sad

Executive Chef
    Well, Teamlava, you know what you do but I dont think there would be anyone who would buy this for higher price. Now ?t needs half a year to get back your gold if you buy one. Is it really necessary to raise it to 9 or 12 month? ( or whatever)

Fashion Designer
    Oh, good grief! Good thing I JUST FINALLY bought one, after literally an entire year of saving up...mine is happily in its habitat

pretty funny how they call it "introductory price" now.... why didnt they mentioned it when it came out.
    i never gonna pay higher price for it ... hope no one buys at higher price...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast