Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Treasure Dragon - Limited Time Introductory Price!

Rhino Keeper
    You guys have lost your mind. I won't even say anymore than that.

A Sure Sell

Many of us claimed that Treasure was a ridiculous purchase when it first came out (AFTER the Pearl-Gold fake-breed bruhaha). We made a big deal of how long the dragon would have to eek out gold bars before one could even regain what one had spent to buy it. None of that mattered. Players not only tripped over themselves to buy Treasure; they purchased gold to add Stainglass, then Midas, to their collection, complaining about how ugly the dragons were even as they bought them.
    Players WILL continue to buy this and other premium dragons no matter what outrageous price tag TeamLava slaps on. These are the conspicuous consumption dragons. Look how many players have them now! They sold far better than TeamLava initially projected. So of course the price is getting jacked way up.
    Pretty soon, it won't be enough for players to say they have a Treasure. You're gonna hear them referring to theirs as the "2K Treasure" or the "3K Treasure" to set themselves apart from the riff-raff who bought it at the 800-gold bargain.

Executive Chef
    Sand: you are right. Still, treasure dragon for 800 was too expensive. At epic, it Still needed about a half year to get back ur gold. I did not bought any of them and not planned. For me it doesnt matter if is 2000 or 20000 (next year? ), coz 800 was more over the price I would pay for it. (Max would be 200-250).

But if TL makes me a good gold sale, maybe I change my mind. Like a 95% offer. 120 gold for 20 eurocent. Or sol

Here's the current price for Treasure Dragon!

[LINK]Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	18.2 KB 
ID:	10382[/LINK]

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mrarfan View Post
    Here's the current price for Treasure Dragon!

[LINK]Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	18.2 KB 
ID:	10382[/LINK]
    wait so it costs 2,000 gold and only earns 1 gold a day lol teamlava is funny

when it cost 800 gold it could earn 5 gold a day

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by igames4me View Post

Is this a joke? I'm sorry but TL have stooped to an all time low. How can you change the price from 800 gold to thst of a regular super rare/ultra rare dragon? And then not have it earn the old amount of gold. Just dumb. There must have been an array of sales for them, that's why they did it.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by igames4me View Post

Nope. 1 gold/day at lvl 1, 5 gold/day at epic form. Both the "old" 800 gold one and the "new" 2000 gold one. "Only" the price has changed. A bit....

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by 081702 View Post
    Is this a joke? I'm sorry but TL have stooped to an all time low. How can you change the price from 800 gold to thst of a regular super rare/ultra rare dragon? And then not have it earn the old amount of gold. Just dumb. There must have been an array of sales for them, that's why they did it.
    Typical TL. Always changing the rules in the middle of the game.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pegasus14 View Post
    Typical TL. Always changing the rules in the middle of the game.
    They should better remove this dragon and turn back to normal when it returns. Good that my brother got the Treasure Dragon before it got overpriced and me not--great...

Banned
    Is this a joke? If not, then why am I laughing xD

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast