Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm Story 2 Guide (Old Guide)

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by olcastle View Post
    Beehive and Candle Maker

"You need $40,000 coins and 8 each of the expansion documents. The beehive thingy can be collected from every three hours. I guess Thats how we will the candles. Boo! When we get there the candle maker is unlocked. For that $55000 is needed. "

from here: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....l=1#post728120
    Thanks!
    Since this post was older, I am checking to see if the requirements are the same.

Beehive
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

At what level can you- earn- grow- make Herbs? I have them in ALL my deliveries! Discarded many.
    I thought it was parsley, or spinach... LOL

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by jmkg1234 View Post
    At what level can you- earn- grow- make Herbs? I have them in ALL my deliveries! Discarded many.
    I thought it was parsley, or spinach... LOL
    You will need to expand to the herb garden, then you will be able to grow herbs.

Executive Chef
    I would like to know which spot we need to do first to expand to the pond? I'm hoping its that one closest to it and that you don't have to go further than that??

I'm struggling like always just to collect the land deeds. I always seem to get ther other two, maps and the expansion permits. I really wish there was only one of these tree to collect like in dragon story because I can't move forward with the game without expanding and I can't afford the next shop which is pizza because I keep spending money buying things to get orders and to get the land deeds which never come. Whoa sorry about this going from an expansion question to that lol.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by ginrae22 View Post
    I would like to know which spot we need to do first to expand to the pond? I'm hoping its that one closest to it and that you don't have to go further than that??

I'm struggling like always just to collect the land deeds. I always seem to get ther other two, maps and the expansion permits. I really wish there was only one of these tree to collect like in dragon story because I can't move forward with the game without expanding and I can't afford the next shop which is pizza because I keep spending money buying things to get orders and to get the land deeds which never come. Whoa sorry about this going from an expansion question to that lol.
    Ginrae22, have you gone "scrounging" yet? If you visit neighbors on the community, check their newspapers
    to see if they have what you need.

Executive Chef
    I'm pretty much a vulture on my newspaper lol. I have bought 4 land deeds today! I don't know how I got so lucky but i did! Haven't had any luck with community members though or neighbors having what i need. I still need more deeds (i always do) but right now i really need screws!! so badly lol.

Fashion Designer
    I've just got a new recipe for pizza oven, its called white pizza, requires flour x1, cheese x2 and spinach x2, level is 32

edit(KP) added to post 5
    Last edited by kooky panda; 10-24-13 at 10:59 AM.

The Honorable Panda
    1crazycajun has set up a new spreadsheet just for the market prices. This spreadsheet is editable so members can add information, but please be careful when editing.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...jAxWjZMQ0VsZHc

Information has been added to post 1

Hi! Could someone tell me where the butterflies come from?
    Thank you!

Fashion Designer
    How to get lots of coins? I've been trying to sell my stuffs, but it takes forever to get the juicer.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast