Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm Story 2 Guide (Old Guide)

Senior Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by princessp64 View Post
    I've noticed other farms can sell items like cocoa and wheat, but when i look at my choices i dont have the same things available to sell. I tried buying more slots, but that still did not help. Thankx
    Are you looking through your items in the barn, or the silo? Crops are stored in the silo, so you have to switch the tab to sell from there (it automatically opens your barn). There's a tab on the right side
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Quote Originally Posted by jukester2 View Post
    This is great, thanks for the work 1crazycajun. Now I need to work out some formulas to see what's the most efficient product to make and sell repeatedly. So far, I've assumed it's going to be flour...quick to make, only needs wheat which can quickly be grown in large quantities, and flour sells very quickly at its max price in sets of 2. However, I'd like to see if I can prove that using your data. What a waste of time, but still fun!
    I'm am still hunting for bugs in my spreadsheet, but from what I can tell the biscuit is the most profitable item in terms of coins/hr when sold at max price while accounting for opportunity cost (ingredients each sold at max cost).

Assuming each biscuit costs 10.5 coins (3 wheat each valued at 3.5 coins) and sell for 24 coins every 4 minutes - this adds up to 4860 coins per hour. Flour comes in 2nd at 3312 coins/hr and followed by corn and wheat, each at 2520 coins/hr. Now, keep in mind that your store will not be able to move the goods as quickly as you can produce them, and to get this return you need to play very actively - harvesting wheat and collecting items as they are produced.

The least profitable item it white pizza, at a loss of 768 coins/hr, followed by pepperoni pizza at a loss of 544 coins/hr. Keep in mind here that this "loss" is merely an opportunity cost - that the spinach, wheat, tomato, and cheese are more profitable to sell on their own. Cow/Pig/Sheep feed all have negative ROI, chicken feed is break even, and pet feed is a positive 240 coins/hr.

My data does not yet account for jelly or candy and I am still missing some figures for gold and lemons. Also, I am still working out a fair way to assign a "cost" to items mined.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncopyrighted View Post
    I'm am still hunting for bugs in my spreadsheet, but from what I can tell the biscuit is the most profitable item in terms of coins/hr when sold at max price while accounting for opportunity cost (ingredients each sold at max cost).

Assuming each biscuit costs 10.5 coins (3 wheat each valued at 3.5 coins) and sell for 24 coins every 4 minutes - this adds up to 4860 coins per hour. Flour comes in 2nd at 3312 coins/hr and followed by corn and wheat, each at 2520 coins/hr. Now, keep in mind that your store will not be able to move the goods as quickly as you can produce them, and to get this return you need to play very actively - harvesting wheat and collecting items as they are produced.

The least profitable item it white pizza, at a loss of 768 coins/hr, followed by pepperoni pizza at a loss of 544 coins/hr. Keep in mind here that this "loss" is merely an opportunity cost - that the spinach, wheat, tomato, and cheese are more profitable to sell on their own. Cow/Pig/Sheep feed all have negative ROI, chicken feed is break even, and pet feed is a positive 240 coins/hr.

My data does not yet account for jelly or candy and I am still missing some figures for gold and lemons. Also, I am still working out a fair way to assign a "cost" to items mined.
    Thank you for all this effort. Despite good intentions, I haven't played around with my own calculations as I wanted. It's good to see the hunch I mentioned earlier regarding flour can be proven. I hadn't considered biscuits yet, mainly because I've adopted the strategy of making as much stew (also in the kitchen) as I possibly can and selling it all as a promoted item.

The caveat that can't be measured effectively is how quickly things sell at their max price, which of course is only as important as the duration of time which each spend playing the game at any given time. This is obviously going to be totally subjective.

Does anybody knows about the toy shop? How much does it cost, what it makes, what is needed to produce each thing and selling prices? I'd like to know if I already have to start saving for level 45. Thank you!

Rhino Keeper
    Level 37: peanut crop unlocked
    Level 38: peanut butter unlocked

I've just unlocked the candy maker at level 39 and I was wanting to check what was coming up next, what I should be saving up for, etc.
    Can someone who is on level 40 or above remember when other things become available? I think I remember reading that the toy maker is level 45???

Quote Originally Posted by GameOfFarms View Post
    Level 37: peanut crop unlocked
    Level 38: peanut butter unlocked

I've just unlocked the candy maker at level 39 and I was wanting to check what was coming up next, what I should be saving up for, etc.
    Can someone who is on level 40 or above remember when other things become available? I think I remember reading that the toy maker is level 45???
    I remember someone mentioned that strawberry unlock at level 40.
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by minidemon88 View Post
    I remember someone mentioned that strawberry unlock at level 40.
    Thanks I'm assuming, like other levels, the strawberries would unlocked at 40 and then strawberry recipes wouldn't unlock until level 41 or so.

Just want to add: Pizza Oven unlocks at Level 21 and costs 29,000 coins.

Did you make a spreadsheet for this I started but then reality life took over I would love some help

Duh I see first sentence. Do you share this

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast