Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Catalog keeps freezing!

I am still having this problem on my iPad after trying all the suggestions.
    I like this game a lot but all it does is frustrate me now.

Executive Chef
    I still have this problem on my ipad mini. Very sad that no one from TL has even bothered to ask for more details, let alone offer to fix it

It happens to me on the newest iPad all the time when collecting and sometimes when ordering.
    I have to force quit all the time to be able to get it to unfreeze.

This has been happening a lot lately. I find on the iPhone that I have to shut the phone off. Then when I turn it back on I am able to work with the catalog again.

New Resident
    Played all these games before and took a break. Now want to start playing again and when I try to place items from my catalog I can't retrieve anything I have ordered! The only areas I am able to control are the x to close the window and the arrow to switch catalog pages. Used to be one of my favorite games but am ready to delete. Using a brand new (less than 2 weeks old) iPhone 5S. Please fix these issues if you want people to continue to play.

New Resident
    This is very frustrating. I just got a new IPad. Every day, I'm either unable to order or put out the things that I have ordered. I love the game, but I want to be able to play it!

Executive Chef
    This seems to be on the increase again. Just had to restart my game four times just to place orders. ( playing on latest iPad mini with all updates done)

it has been happening with mine as well. Please fix it.

This has been an ongoing issue for quite some time. Force close and reopen the game to continue ordering or placing items.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12