Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Catalog keeps freezing!

Angry Catalog keeps freezing!

Hi my catalog keeps freezing and I can't get my clothes that are ready. Sometimes I can't even select anything to make! I don't know what to do! Can someone help me???

The Honorable Panda
    You can try restarting your device.

What specific device do you play on?
    Have you check your device to see if you can update the OS version?

What is the version number of the game you are playing?
    Under menu-help- small number at the bottom of the screen.

Also moving this thread to the bug forum.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    I have the same issue and I have the updates and the original FS I this this problem it gets worst every day.. And it's been going on for months . And I have deleted and reinstalled my app.so please make some sort of bug fix.

Executive Chef
    I had this problem when the most up-to-date version for IOS was World Games. TL updated the original and the problem stopped. However, I have noticed over the past few days that the problem has started again. Yes, you CAN fix it by closing and restarting, but surely a proper fix could be done? Maybe time to give us IOS users a new version?

Executive Chef
    I was lucky enough to get a brand new ipad mini for Christmas, running IOS 7.0.4
    I was NOT impressed that this catalogue issue just happened again !!!! What is going on TL?

Rhino Keeper
    This has been going on for over a year and never gets fixed. Shut down the game and restart it.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mymummy789 View Post
    I was lucky enough to get a brand new ipad mini for Christmas, running IOS 7.0.4
    I was NOT impressed that this catalogue issue just happened again !!!! What is going on TL?
    This has been an issue for quite sometime now and it happens frequently. Double click the home key twice and it will bring up all of your apps that are running. Select the app and slide it towards the top of your ipad. This issue happens just about everyday on my ipad mini.

Executive Chef
    I had the same problem on my ipod so I know there is a "fix". I just find it astonishing that after more than a year of complaints, this problem has not been fixed!!!!

I have the same problem on android. I have winter version. I have to delete cache and data every time or it crashes.

Executive Chef
    iPad mini (most up-to-date version)
    Sadly this has now become a daily problem (sometimes several times a day). Come on Teamlava!! Ordering and displaying catalogues is the major part of this game. Why are you showing no interest in fixing this. Restarting the game is becoming unacceptable now

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast