Thread: IOS 7 Update

The Honorable Panda

IOS 7 Update

IOS 7

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post

Hi everyone,

With the iOS 7 release today, we wanted to reassure everyone that all of our games currently in the App Store will be compatible with iOS 7. To ensure a smooth transition when upgrading to iOS 7, we recommend that everyone create a Storm8 ID for their accounts. This will ensure you can recover your account if needed.

We also recommend downloading the most recent versions of all our Apps. You can find them all below:

TeamLava

Fire Mocha

Shark Party

Storm8

Please note: Upgrading to iOS 7 normally should cause no issues, however, if you choose to reset your device when upgrading, you will lose access to your account. Be sure you have created a Storm8 ID so we can recover it for you!

Update: iOS 7 handles text a bit differently than iOS 6 and lower, so you may experience text issues in some of the games. We're aware of this text issue and will try to get it fixed as soon as possible.

If you have any questions, feel free to post them here. As always, please contact our support teams if you need help with any issues. Thanks!

support@storm8.com | support@teamlava.com | support@firemocha.com | support@sharkparty.com
    Last edited by kooky panda; 09-19-13 at 05:48 AM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request