Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: Games Compatible with iOS 7

Senior Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Grammyg08 View Post
    I just upgraded to IOS7 and it completely started my games from the beginning. How do I recover the level I was on with all my games? Bakery Story, restaurant story, fashion story, castle story and farm story 2.
    You will need to contact support@teamlava.com so they can get your games back.

Give them your current storm ID and let them know what happened.

Also go ahead and set up a new storm ID on your game and give them this temp ID so they will be able to transfer you original games back to your device.
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    This probably has something to do with Apple's servers. There's a ton of people trying to download it. Just be patient.
    The versions of Imobster and World War with the item/property purchase sliders do not work. Any plans to fix this or are we stuck with the newer [not as good i.m.o] versions?

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    The old seasonal versions are not supported in iOS 7. In order to continue to player your games, you will need to switch to the

Please write to support@teamlava.com and PM me with your ticket number. I'll have someone assist you as soon as possible. Thanks!
    If the older versions are not supported PLEASE PLEASE give us back the item/property sliders - I can spend my honor points faster that way which is good news for you.

Farm Supplier
    iOS to iOS account transfer takes how long ?

Updated to IOS 7 on I pad and lost all progress on my games, am around 77 on Dragon Story. I tried doing just about everything. Help.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MichelleBrovey View Post
    Updated to IOS 7 on I pad and lost all progress on my games, am around 77 on Dragon Story. I tried doing just about everything. Help.
    As greygull stated about three posts before yours,

Quote Originally Posted by greygull View Post
    You will need to contact support@teamlava.com so they can get your games back.

Also go ahead and set up a new storm ID on your game and give them this temp ID so they will be able to transfer you original games back to your device.
    Also, when I was concerned about updating and losing my games, TinksThots suggested I delete the games before upgrading to iOS 7 and reinstalling them after. It worked very well. To anyone else cautious about upgrading, I would highly recommend you uninstall the games before you do.

Hi Team Lava, is there any chance that you can update Fashion Story World Games edition?

New Resident
    I just upgraded my ipad to ios7 and immediately ALL my storm8 games removed all my game data, and put me back to level 1 with a 0 score!

I have
    1.Bubble mania
    2. Bubble blitz
    3. bubble seasons
    4. Jewel mania
    5. Fruit mania

And in ALL these games, I am now a beginner at level 1 , with no clue where the gems, gold, money - whatever achievements went! I have been playing these games since August 2012 now.. so you can imagine how advanced a player I was!

I tried removing the games and reinstalling but it hasn't made any difference whatsoever.

Please tell me what to do! PLEASE fix this and revert all my stored data!

Cheers
    TF

The Honorable Panda
    Go to the app store and redownload the games. If the games start over at level 1,

You can try to recover your games by doing a self transfer

Transfer Thread

[iOS & Android] New Login feature in Limited Games!
    If you have problems transferring yourself you can contact support@teamlava.com so they can get your games back.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 12-23-13 at 05:42 AM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Thank you so much I have successfully transfer my account. For anyone who run into the same problem, the website below might be helpful
    https://support.storm8.com/entries/20...o-a-new-device
    -----
    I have just uploaded my iPad2 to iOS7. I had made a backup but when I open the City Story again I sadly found that I lost my account and all started from zero. Since I have played this game for about two years and made lots of friends inside, I really do not want to lose it.

I have set my storm8 ID and password before. Could you please recover it for me? Thanks a lot!!! You are my last hope.

BTW I have already sent an e-mail to you with my former ID and temp ID. The self-transport didn't work. Hope you may check it...
    Last edited by CelineJiang; 02-20-14 at 05:29 AM. Reason: problem sovled

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast