Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: Games Compatible with iOS 7

Quote Originally Posted by AuntyRose32 View Post
    I'm wondering if anyone else is experiencing this problem, Bakery Story is telling me the version I'm playing is no longer supported, I was playing the Halloween version. So I understand that, I follow the prompt to the App Store to update to latest version but it's telling me in the App Store that the latest version is not available in the USA...!? Obviously that's not right, so I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong or my device (iPad 2) is still trying to figure out this new iOS. Anyway can someone confirm the latest version of Bakery Story so I know I'm not going mad. Thanks in advance for any help.
    Quote Originally Posted by GeckoInBelize View Post
    I had the same problem with Bakery Halloween this morning. Go to the App Store and search manually for Bakery Story and install the regular app. When you open it all your old Halloween stuff will be available, just the character and background graphics change
    The old seasonal versions are not supported in iOS 7. In order to continue to player your games, you will need to switch to the current base versions of the games. Sorry for any confusion!

Quote Originally Posted by thedenist View Post
    I lost my save game after install ios7 how to restore my old game? Thank you
    Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonPoppies View Post
    I also lost my saved game for both my bakery and restaurant story after the update. I've sent an email about it but haven't heard back in like 2 days. How long does it normally take to get a response? I noticed another player had this same problem and was able to get their game back within the same day. :\ I would like my old game back before the time for the goals runs out. :[
    Please write to support@teamlava.com and PM me with your ticket number. I'll have someone assist you as soon as possible. Thanks!

New Resident
    I've done the update of my Iphone yesterday (to IOS 7), and all the gamse begin now at level 1. I've a stormID, but not created a password. So how can I do to recover my account ?

New Resident
    after updated to ios 7 on ipad
    I cannot buy a new furniture in Home Design the slide not working properly can someone check please?
    please advice

my id: nartsalee

Quote Originally Posted by nartsalee View Post
    after updated to ios 7 on ipad
    I cannot buy a new furniture in Home Design the slide not working properly can someone check please?
    please advice

my id: nartsalee
    We just released an update that has resolved this issue. Check the App Store for the update!

Same here I updated and I lost my game to Fashion Story...I sent support an email on Friday and still waiting...😢

So many people with this problem! I also contacted TL on Thursday and they finally sent me a stock answer last night advising me to update on iTunes. that doesn't help me at all! I downloaded the latest FS update but it started me back at level 1, and it won't give me an option to enter my storm Id. I was at level 97, and just spent so much on gems.. This is frustrating. I immediately emailed them back to see if they could transfer my levels and no answer. Do I have to wait another week for them to answer again? This is ridiculous.

Ugh...it looks like I'm not alone. After updating to iOS7, I lost all my Storm8 game data (Vamps, iMob, Zombies, WW.) I tried to transfer the acct back in but the system doesn't recognize the password. In the meantime, I found out it didn't recognize my DROID's password either. That's fixed because I was able to go in and change/update the password in the game. Unfortunately, I can't do that on the iPad until they transfer my games back to it. I've had a ticket since Wednesday and finally got a answer/request for more info last night. This is getting old. I went through a similar problem when my old iPad was stolen and had to transfer the acct to this iPad.

removed ticket numbers, please do not share this information
    Last edited by [S8] Elsa; 10-08-13 at 10:27 AM.

Finally got my account back this morning!! Yay!! Thank you to support!�� I wish everyone luck!!

Quote Originally Posted by vani974 View Post
    I've done the update of my Iphone yesterday (to IOS 7), and all the gamse begin now at level 1. I've a stormID, but not created a password. So how can I do to recover my account ?
    I have the same problem and have been waiting for a week now for my account to be recovered. Nothing has been resolved so far, this is so frustrating!

New Resident
    I just upgraded to IOS7 and it completely started my games from the beginning. How do I recover the level I was on with all my games? Bakery Story, restaurant story, fashion story, castle story and farm story 2.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast