Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Games Compatible with iOS 7

Awesome! Glad you're back online!

New Resident
    Looks like 3 years of iMobsters and World War play have come to an iOS 7 end. Storm8 doesn't have the GOOD versions of either game in the app storm. I refuse to play these games without the sliders, for quick and easy equipment and building purchasing.

RIP Storm8.

Ios7 deleted all my data in Dragon Story. I've deleted and reinstalled the apps but it keeps coming up with level 1 and was at 75+ before

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by TashbearHG View Post
    Ios7 deleted all my data in Dragon Story. I've deleted and reinstalled the apps but it keeps coming up with level 1 and was at 75+ before
    Try deleting your game and redownload it. If you are still at level one, set up a new storm ID then send an email to support@teamlava.com
    Tell them what happened and give them the temp storm ID you set up and your original storm ID so they can get your games back.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Vampires Live and Zombies Live are not connecting on my Iphone 4 after the iOS7 update and giving me the "If you are an Android user, please exit the game by using the back arrow, and come back again. Sorry for the inconvenience." I had deleted and reloaded the games through both iCloud and through my computer (more than a few times). Nothing has worked. Any suggestions?

Ever since updating iOS I've been having problems with Bakery Story. I deleted it but now it does not let me reinstall, it just says waiting... Any ideas?

New Resident
    I had issue after the upgrade. I uninstalled and installed back RS but is not the RS: Valentine day version that I installed previously as I can't find it in apps store anymore. Now what I had is the normal RS version. I read somewhere in the forum before that all updates are done on the RS: Valentine day. Can someone help to confirm? Will I lose anything? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Ok here is a change. How to force quit (close out) an application.

Little different, but easier .

All you have to do is double tap the home button to bring up the multi-tasking view, then swipe up on the screenshot of the app you want to exit. The app will fly off the screen.

It is kinda fun!!

It works!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is kinda fun and much easier

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Paladin1963 View Post
    Vampires Live and Zombies Live are not connecting on my Iphone 4 after the iOS7 update and giving me the "If you are an Android user, please exit the game by using the back arrow, and come back again. Sorry for the inconvenience." I had deleted and reloaded the games through both iCloud and through my computer (more than a few times). Nothing has worked. Any suggestions?
    Can you post a screenshot of this android error message?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Tastyfood134 View Post
    Ever since updating iOS I've been having problems with Bakery Story. I deleted it but now it does not let me reinstall, it just says waiting... Any ideas?
    Make sure you are trying to download the regular bakery game(not an older seasonal version of the game)
    You can try restarting your device.

Quote Originally Posted by MrPomelo View Post
    I had issue after the upgrade. I uninstalled and installed back RS but is not the RS: Valentine day version that I installed previously as I can't find it in apps store anymore. Now what I had is the normal RS version. I read somewhere in the forum before that all updates are done on the RS: Valentine day. Can someone help to confirm? Will I lose anything? Thanks!
    The most current version to be playing is on the regular RS game. Version 1.6.8.
    It will have everything in it that your valentine version had.
    (valentine version is an outdated version )