Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: Games Compatible with iOS 7

I have an 4th gen iPod touch unfortunately for us that have them have been excluded in the ios7 upgrade
    Im expecting a phase out to begin with some (if not most) of my apps and games I use all the time.
    I play dragon, pet shop castle and home design story's does anyone know if TL is planing to phase those games out?

Rhino Keeper
    How does one do a force close after installing IOS 7?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mica4817 View Post
    How does one do a force close after installing IOS 7?
    You press the home button, the apps that are open will decrease in size but remain on the screen (unlike before when they would be at the bottom of the screen with the 'x' on the top corner) tap the app you want to force close and swipe it upwards ^ off the screen, it will be force closed. Hope that makes sense to you.

Executive Chef
    I'm wondering if anyone else is experiencing this problem, Bakery Story is telling me the version I'm playing is no longer supported, I was playing the Halloween version. So I understand that, I follow the prompt to the App Store to update to latest version but it's telling me in the App Store that the latest version is not available in the USA...!? Obviously that's not right, so I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong or my device (iPad 2) is still trying to figure out this new iOS. Anyway can someone confirm the latest version of Bakery Story so I know I'm not going mad. Thanks in advance for any help.

I had the same problem with Bakery Halloween this morning. Go to the App Store and search manually for Bakery Story and install the regular app. When you open it all your old Halloween stuff will be available, just the character and background graphics change

New Resident
    I lost my save game after install ios7 how to restore my old game? Thank you

Rhino Keeper
    Oh, I'm not gonna install the new update but my mother n' law & there's not an X in any corner. The icons are huge on the home screen & now she's regretting that she done the update

I also lost my saved game for both my bakery and restaurant story after the update. I've sent an email about it but haven't heard back in like 2 days. How long does it normally take to get a response? I noticed another player had this same problem and was able to get their game back within the same day. :\ I would like my old game back before the time for the goals runs out. :[

Rhino Keeper
    I'll hold my self from updating on my iphone(where is my original account)right now and wait , but I updated my iPad and didn't need to start all over everything is good .
    I think you can restore your account by downloading storm8 games and put your ID and password and it will transfer your game .
    Good luck.

Rhino Keeper
    I downloaded IOS 7 on Thursday on iPad 2 and was not successful in getting any of my games...they all were brand new! Tried deleting and reinstalled to no avail. I have notified Team Lava, but no response yet. Any suggestions? Has anyone else on iPads experienced similar problems? I am keeping fingers crossed that I get my games back!

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast