Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Where to expand next?

I think I read older comments saying the treehouse was a useless decoration. That's not true. I use it daily. It was once used for a promotional game but it can still be used daily. You get 3 free gift selections in the tree house every 24 hours. You select 3 eggs from the game board (you don't know what's under it of course) and you win the prize under it. You can spend gems to make additional selections. There's actually a daily game component to it where if you select all of the 6 identified prizes in their list, you win the grand prize for the day (or something like that).

I'm on level 53 and will provide a few tips based on what I've learned and the mistakes I've made:

1. The forge is useless. You will waste more tools and metals than what you will get from the forge. Everything it makes takes so long, like up to 8 hours each. You can get everything it makes from delivery drops and from pets.

2. Alpacas are another waste. There's really nothing you can do with them other than make blankets from the fur. And those aren't worth much money. Nobody really buys them. Once you buy them, you waste a lot of time and money feeding them and getting rid of the fur/blankets. If they made more things, maybe it would be worth it, but that's all they do.

3. Don't buy too many chickens. I bought the max, and I really don't need them.

4. When you're able to buy the extra mills, buy them. You'll need them. I'm constantly making feed.
    Same applies to the windmills. Buy the max. When you get to the upper levels, you can't produce sugar and brown sugar fast enough to keep up.

5. Expand to the truffle farm when you can. You will use truffles to make the most expensive items for resell. That's where the money is. I have 2 pigs, and that's really enough to keep me going.

6. Do NOT waste money and resources on the hot air balloon expansion. It's a complete rip-off. Yeah, that was a way for the company to make fools out of all of us, to be honest. We spend each day giving up stuff we made or grew for free, just waiting to earn enough tickets to cash in for a prize, and then they give you some random POS prize that should be 10 coins from the market. It's not worth the expansion permits, and it's certainly not worth the effort it takes each day to collect the tickets.

Hope that helps a little.
    Last edited by CindysTNFarm; 05-06-15 at 10:17 PM.

Wish I'd have seen this before--already expanded next to alpacas and to the balloon--at least I haven't purchased the forge. The expansion papers just don't drop very often, even with filling deliveries all day.

Thank you for the heads up. I will expand to beehive toward truffles instead of hot air balloon.
    ID: MamaChatele
    Farm2: green acres
    Dragon Island: Chatele Cove
    Fashion Store: no name

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789