Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Where to expand next?

Fashion Designer

Best order to Expand

I'm looking for some advice on the best use of those maps.
    I already expanded to the closest junk pile and got lots of useful stuff, 2 paint cans, 1 hammer, 1 shovel, 1 pick axe, wood, nails, brick.
    Now I'm wondering where to expand to next, what would be most useful? The fishing pond, the bee hive, the mine, the tree house, more junk piles... Train's too far off as I'm currently at level 9.

Thank you for your input!

Rhino Keeper
    I also expanded to the junk pile early, and was glad that I did! It yielded some valuable items. Another thread suggested the tree house right now is pretty useless. Maybe the pond, I "think" you can get there without going through the treehouse (but it is a goal). I am at the same point as you, so I hope people further along chime in!

Probably the fishing pool. Since there's a small chances that you can fish out rare items like gems, expansion items or upgrading items.

Executive Chef
    What junk pile? Where? Apparently i keep expanding tp the wrong places... I never uncover anything useful. Only shrubbery, rocks, crpp that needs to be removed.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sunkalito View Post
    What junk pile? Where? Apparently i keep expanding tp the wrong places... I never uncover anything useful. Only shrubbery, rocks, crpp that needs to be removed.
    The junk piles are mounds covered by grass and weeds, once you expand that spot you get the land plus the supplies hiding under the grass.

Rhino Keeper
    Do you have to expand the pond itself? Or just the fishing shack?

I am currently expanding towards the train but I will have to change due to its level restriction. So can I expand from the bottom of the pond, across the pond to the shack? Or do I have to go around the pond?

Thank you for the help in deciding where to spend my permits and maps.

Quote Originally Posted by arikasi View Post
    Do you have to expand the pond itself? Or just the fishing shack?

I am currently expanding towards the train but I will have to change due to its level restriction. So can I expand from the bottom of the pond, across the pond to the shack? Or do I have to go around the pond?

Thank you for the help in deciding where to spend my permits and maps.
    The fishing pool and the shack are combined counted as one. So all you have to do is to expand to the fishing pool area. Then repair the fishing pool. That's all if I remember correctly.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by journeysmom View Post
    I also expanded to the junk pile early, and was glad that I did! It yielded some valuable items. Another thread suggested the tree house right now is pretty useless. Maybe the pond, I "think" you can get there without going through the treehouse (but it is a goal). I am at the same point as you, so I hope people further along chime in!
    The question is, whether completing the treehouse goal opens another set of goals or not. I usually find that going in the order of the goals in TL games means you are working according to the level opportunities. Also, i'm finding the old maps hard to come by more than other items for expansions (as suggested in another thread) and the question is will other expantions in directions other than the goals, lead me to get stuck because they will require stuff i can't get yet.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by kudukuda View Post
    The question is, whether completing the treehouse goal opens another set of goals or not. I usually find that going in the order of the goals in TL games means you are working according to the level opportunities. Also, i'm finding the old maps hard to come by more than other items for expansions (as suggested in another thread) and the question is will other expantions in directions other than the goals, lead me to get stuck because they will require stuff i can't get yet.
    After I expanded to the tree house, it opened the goal to expand to the junk pile.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

I went straight for the junk pile. Never went for the treehouse at all when I saw on the forum it was a decoration. Got lots of items for expanding too which was nice.

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast