Level 371: 14 fire in 50 moves (5JC.) Has 4 doom jewels at the top with varying counts (2 15-counts & 2 20-'s.) The board has windows & cutouts, making it difficult to access the fire directly. There are 3 L&C at the bottom, each has a different colored lock and fire inside. The middle L&C lock starts at 45; the 2 on either side have 30-count locks.

There's no fire until you open the L&C, so the first priority is to get those chains unlocked. But watch for the doom jewels. If they're one of your target colors, you might want to clear it right away. If not, you might want to wait to see if they "self-clear" (in order to save moves.) Of course, don't wait too long, though--don't want 'em detonating on you, lol! Try to make lots of special jewels and have some ready for when an L&C opens. The windows/cutouts make it hard to make matches against the fire. I tried many things, but I never could get the perfect combo lined-up. I was still trying to come up with a good strategy, and it looked like I was going to lose another round. But I passed! I had one move left, and a bunch of fire in the center "pit." I set off a blaster at the bottom (from the side corner,) and somehow all the fire got extinguished! I was so surprised (and happy, of course, lol!) I got so lucky on that one...