Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: how is the calculation rule about the coins and spellstone I lost?

how is the calculation rule about the coins and spellstone I lost?

After I was attacked, I lost coins and spellstone,

how is the calculation rule about the coins and spellstone I lost?

could anyone answer me?

thank you.

New Resident
    I don't think there is one. I'm a new player and very frustrated. I try and save up for something only to get attacked and lose 100% of my resources. 100% really? How is that even remotely fair?

Fashion Designer
    I've just stopped playing and deleted this game, it's very addictive, but keeps you playing non stop, and if you don't want to be attacked, you have to be online all the time or buy shield.
    item cost too much, the more coins and spells you collect, the more it gets taken away.

Fashion Designer
    When I lose I get a shield for dedicated amount of time. Does this continue throughout the game or is it only for lower levels? I rarely attack as I am trying to build up, so I don't mind the shield up as it allows me to accumulate resources.

Quote Originally Posted by brandonu View Post
    When I lose I get a shield for dedicated amount of time. Does this continue throughout the game or is it only for lower levels? I rarely attack as I am trying to build up, so I don't mind the shield up as it allows me to accumulate resources.
    I'm level 43 and still get shields, so doesn't look like it's only a low-level feature

Fashion Designer
    you will continue getting the shield if you lose a battle from incoming attack.

Executive Chef
    I am a new player and have come up with a few strategies that work very well. I get attacked but don't lose much i don't buy shields. one thing that helps is getting in a good alliance.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Takiofallen View Post
    I am a new player and have come up with a few strategies that work very well. I get attacked but don't lose much i don't buy shields. one thing that helps is getting in a good alliance.
    Care to share those strategies?

Quote Originally Posted by toxxsick View Post
    I don't think there is one. I'm a new player and very frustrated. I try and save up for something only to get attacked and lose 100% of my resources. 100% really? How is that even remotely fair?
    Thanks for letting us know! This is still a new game, so we're constantly updating it and making changes. Please continue to provide us with valuable feedback so we can create a better experience for you!

Executive Chef
    One of the most useful is i spend all my gems/ gold before i sign off. Why attack someone who has nothing? it works well i have gone a day or to without being attacked.
    Quote Originally Posted by brandonu View Post
    Care to share those strategies?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast