Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: how is the calculation rule about the coins and spellstone I lost?

On a different post someone claimed to have used a stopwatch, replays and knowledge of his own vaults & mines/markets to determine the following amounts as being available for looting:

100% of Royal Hall
    48% of Mines & Markets
    18% of Vaults

I don't know how precise those numbers are, but they ring true to what I have found. So basically vault the resources from your mines & markets often.

Quote Originally Posted by jacobvanbourne View Post
    On a different post someone claimed to have used a stopwatch, replays and knowledge of his own vaults & mines/markets to determine the following amounts as being available for looting:

100% of Royal Hall
    48% of Mines & Markets
    18% of Vaults

I don't know how precise those numbers are, but they ring true to what I have found. So basically vault the resources from your mines & markets often.
    Let me explain... With example so that it would be much easier to understand...

Coin in vault = 1,004,000... Where 4k will be given to royal hall for available loot therefore when you are attacked, your
    Available loot will be... 20% of your coins in vault and 100% royal hall

Vault coins Available loot
    1000000 200000

RH coins. Available
    4k. 4k

The same goes true for stone distribution also...

As for the mines and vault... You lose 50% of total availabe resource....

Quote Originally Posted by jacobvanbourne View Post

100% of Royal Hall
    48% of Mines & Markets
    18% of Vaults

That someone was me. Of course, it's easier to use 100%, 50% and 20% to estimate the quantities that can be looted. But you should find the actual loss to be slightly less. Remember too that the 100%, 48% and 18% is applied all over again in every single battle, so don't go estimating your vault loss at 20% in total. In theory, you can lose EVERYTHING if you sustain several successive raids without getting a shield. Those 49er miners!

Oh its you sand... Lol... Yes, i was talking about a single attack assumption...

How did you come up with the percentages by the way?

Farm Supplier
    it seems the loot system has changed: The more the attacker is overpowering the base he's attacking, the less loot he has avail. I don't have any clue yet of the calculation, I noticed that if I get attacked by a higher ranked player I lose less resources (most probably proportional with the crowns)

Why has Frozen Turtle been silent on this issue ? It's highly pertinent and useful ino that will help all of us. A comprehensive / detailed statement pls.

If they do indeed make more loot available for lower crown attackers then this creates an incentive for players to intentionally drop crowns to go farming. They've stated in the past that they don't want to encourage this. Although it only takes a few minutes to backtrack.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123