Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Show off Your Arctic Island!!!

I can't show off my artic island because I don't have one.

Rhino Keeper
    I've gotten nothing but Blizzards for two weeks. Lel

Farm Supplier
    Well here's my arctic isle ....

But after a few months of taking care of all my arctic dragons, Global Warming got the best of them, melting the snow ...
    Sir Glacious destroyed everything else and suffered from a heat stroke and later died. What a funeral that was.
    Some of the other dragons migrated to other arctic isles leaving me all alone but at least i know they are safe, and the ones that stayed behind adapted to their new climate. And their features changed a whole lot. So my arctic isle has come a very very long way ... and i thought i'd share my story with you all.

P.S I'm an android user :P lol

Executive Chef
    if anyone's interested, here's mine:

loool

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ChanzziePooh View Post
    Well here's my arctic isle ....

But after a few months of taking care of all my arctic dragons, Global Warming got the best of them, melting the snow ...
    Sir Glacious destroyed everything else and suffered from a heat stroke and later died. What a funeral that was.
    Some of the other dragons migrated to other arctic isles leaving me all alone but at least i know they are safe, and the ones that stayed behind adapted to their new climate. And their features changed a whole lot. So my arctic isle has come a very very long way ... and i thought i'd share my story with you all.

P.S I'm an android user :P lol
    Lol!! Awesome story!

New Resident
    Can anyone build more than 6 habitats?

The "Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	20.8 KB 
ID:	11053upload file" Click image for larger version. 

ID:	11053 button doesn't work from iPad.

And yes, it's aboutClick image for larger version. 

ID:	11053 Click image for larger version. 

ID:	11053time we can visit each other's ArcticClick image for larger version. 

ID:	11053 IsClick image for larger version. 

ID:	11053lands.

New Resident
    You see what the "attach file" button did....

Rhino Keeper
    Is the Icecrown breedable? I've been trying since it was re-released and still nothing... :/

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by picklylily View Post
    Is the Icecrown breedable? I've been trying since it was re-released and still nothing... :/
    Yes I happened to get one about two days ago.

The Arctic Isles is a strange addition to this game imo.. It feels like its supposed to end-game with the costs for food set so high. But then there really is no incentive (spelling?) to getting the "final goal" (Glacius) beside completing the islangoatherd, a one time reward of 20 gold for free. What the arctic Isles represent to me is basically one big coin sink with some quirky dragons and the ability to request maps while expanding a new area on the main isles. (3 day timer ftw) I mean I don't even get candy corn for the current summoning project when harvesting food there? Its like, you spend coins to get food to evolve dragons in order to get...... More parts? Are there anyone on the arctic isles who have trouble gathering parts and so feed dragons to harvest more often? Where is the synergy to the main isles? It's like it could almost be its own game.. Just my 2 cents on this topic..

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast