Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Show off Your Arctic Island!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Drachenia View Post
    This is my Arktic Island, Glacius I could not awaken
    Attachment 12125
    You just have to be willing to invest the incredibly ridiculous amount of time and silver to bring 9 of these Arctic Isles dragons to epic levels. I have all 18 dragon types, of which 8 are epic and the 9th is only two days away from reaching epic level. Once Glacius pops out, I'll be done; or maybe I'll pop in once in a while to feed the remaining 9 till they're epic too.

Rhino Keeper
    That's cool. I wish I could bread an ice age dragon but I gave up after like 20 tries.

Quote Originally Posted by Oliver118 View Post
    I am not posting my island on this thread because mine is so embarrassingly small!
    don't feel bad, I don't even have one (level 33)
    Kingdom Clash Royal Hall 7 1045 crowns Elder of Zombie Kingdom
    Dragon Story level 33
    City Story level 19

Yeah! Finally got all the the Arctic Isle dragons, including the big guy

Odd thing is that the most difficult dragon to breed wasn't any of the diamond hybrids but the Snowflake dragon; took two months of failures before it finally decided to appear
    Last edited by deadpixel; 02-05-14 at 02:48 AM. Reason: Uploaded image too small to view properly

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Arctic droops.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	23.2 KB 
ID:	12343

managed to get a screenshot.. ..
    my dragons: alpine, blizzard, sasquatch, abominable, meteor, fossil, ice age, and bedrock eggie

Executive Chef
    Actually, it seems to be pointless to do anything on arctic isle, it seems that TL left it "forever".

Still, I am working on getting diamond hybrids on it and selling commons and rares, keeping only super rares.

So far I have 2 icecrowns, 2 icicles, and one snowangel, and now a 6th diamond hybrid in my nest which can be my 3rd icicle or 2nd snowangel, soon will turn out,
    Visit my main island: ZX71

Rhino Keeper
    Is this the Arctic, that you need an ice dragon for? I don't have one, but I'm thinking of buying one. I was trying to figure out which habitat I need for it.

Rhino Keeper
    I thought the only reason for the Arctic Isles was to request map pieces while you are expanding on the main isle?

TL crack me up - all that effort for a dead island when the main island needs so much work.
    <-Add me - dubbleyooteeyef - on Dragon Story or Castle Story. I don't visit or chat much as I already spend too much time on my own clicks - but I'm on often to send and return items and ingredients.

Dragon Story World Event and Arena Tips in my Profile (Visitor Comments Page) ................. Next Tournaments - ** not sure TL messed up the routine** - with Minis on Weekends in between.

Executive Chef
    Haha, have not even visited my artic isles for months since I have given up on it. Well, maybe if I hatch a diamond...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by freesiawoods View Post
    Haha, have not even visited my artic isles for months since I have given up on it. Well, maybe if I hatch a diamond...
    I can hatch diamond hybrids ther much easier than on normal island. Currently I have 3 icecrowns, 2 Icicles, 2 Snowangels. Working on 3rd Icicle now. I can try about 4-5 times a day, that is cool.
    Visit my main island: ZX71