Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: What happened to the pond?????

New Resident
    Totally peeved off with team lava! I love this game but will now be looking else where for a farm game. I refuse to buy gems to speed it up. I am also considering removing all team lave games from my device. Bad, bad move guys!

Rhino Keeper
    They will survive without us I'm sure. This change made the game go from challenging to insanity quick, I guess that's what is required to make money.

Executive Chef
    Hmmm before the change was made I was getting bass and catfish and coins, now only anchovy the last three times (also fewer/no hot spots, unlike when I was fishing previously).

Farm Supplier
    I have been playing FS2 for 11 days straight. Gave up on Castle because it won't randomly drop anything I need to make more than one unicorn or finish a quest. I love Dragon Story but yes, extremely frustrated at the randomness of not being able to hatch certain dragons AND still have over 20 dragons to heal from the last tournament and now there's another one??!!! But I have been losing sleep over how addicting FS2 was...until now. I just completed at least 10 orders without a single "extra" item (on my other acct at lvl 22+). The extended bait time just plain STINKS. I can't get enough money to buy an orange tree, let alone a second windmill or the pizza parlor! And now we can't get cool things from the pond? WHY? I admit to getting some gems to help me along but I think that was in vain I am sorry but I guess instead of being upset and disappointed, I could thank you for ruining this game for me so now I will finally have time to clean out my closet.....

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by patisu View Post
    I have been playing FS2 for 11 days straight. Gave up on Castle because it won't randomly drop anything I need to make more than one unicorn or finish a quest. I love Dragon Story but yes, extremely frustrated at the randomness of not being able to hatch certain dragons AND still have over 20 dragons to heal from the last tournament and now there's another one??!!! But I have been losing sleep over how addicting FS2 was...until now. I just completed at least 10 orders without a single "extra" item (on my other acct at lvl 22+). The extended bait time just plain STINKS. I can't get enough money to buy an orange tree, let alone a second windmill or the pizza parlor! And now we can't get cool things from the pond? WHY? I admit to getting some gems to help me along but I think that was in vain I am sorry but I guess instead of being upset and disappointed, I could thank you for ruining this game for me so now I will finally have time to clean out my closet.....
    I think I'll "clean my closet" too. This game is to time demanding with this change it will take an eternity to gain needed parts. Congratulations to you level 40s out there, you "got while the getting was good". To bad the train deliveries will also be impacted by the change. Quadruple the max price on fish now, people will pay it.

Really glad that this was done! I was well on my way towards an FS2 addiction and ignoring most of my CS neighbors, until this was done. I know I enjoyed having something to constantly do, especially once I expanded to the lake! Now this has been changed to just another waiting game for me. Please have a poll, and please listen to the results, sooner rather than later!

Wow! I don't know how I'll install this game now! Maybe I should just entertain myself with Castle, Dragon and Bakery...

Well my store is empty and not being refilled, I posted a note on my wall letting my neighbors know I'm trying to decide if it is even worth playing anymore. Everyone of my pending orders requires something from the pond from anchovies for the pizza to bait and fish. I have played most of the Lava games reaching very high levels and this was my favorite until today. Too bad whoever decided on this enhancement didn't think a little harder. The pond was fun, now I have the choice of fishing or having bait to fill orders. Waiting 1.5-2 hrs for bait that takes less than 5 seconds to use just isn't an effective use of my time. I think maybe I'll go and clean the toilet or scrub out the trash bin. That has to be more fun than this game with the new enhancement!!!!!!!!

My bait is not delivering. It keeps restarting to craft every time it completes sfter 90 mims. I could have crafted at least10 by now. Restarted my device, no use HELP!!! Im running low on bait :-((((((((((

Executive Chef
    The fishing is glitching. I just tried and caught 1 bass and 2 anchovies then the game froze when it started on its own, the fish were gone and the bait reset. So I tried it again and got catfish, a bass, and two anchovies then the game frozed again, fish disappeared, bait reset. Did it one more time, ran over and collected from a shop and the game again frozed, fish gone.

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast