Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: What happened to the pond?????

Executive Chef
    Update everyone likes --> bug, fixed immediately.
    Update everyone hates--> on purpose by TL for "balance of the game"

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Snapenath View Post
    Well I also hope it's a bug!
    The pond is my favorite part of the game do I wouldn't imagine to wait so much time for a hook!
    And I would regret to have sold all my fishes....
    With you girl just got it open yesterday,,, spending all my time planting corn and wheat,, so I can fish,, it WAS so much fun,,,, thinking if they keep it this way,,a lot of people might quit

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mamareader02 View Post
    Yeah,I just noticed this also,that's just not right,I understand a little extra time to make the bait,but 2 hours is just ridiculous!i really hope this isn't a gem trap in an already hard(but fun) game!if everything is going to be impossible in this game,I'm done
    I was thinking. The same thing.... Back to waiting on a up date in castle

Executive Chef
    Greygull,please post back as soon as you or anyone else knows for sure if this is a bug or horrible change to our favorite feature,thanks.

Executive Chef
    Well that definitely makes the fish much more valuable. Not sure how people will be able to fill the train orders on time if I'm reading the information about the train deliveries correctly. Guess there's no need to expand to the train station any time soon.

Executive Chef
    Yeah I feel bad for the people who actually need the fish. I didn't fish that often anyway since the fish sell slowly and I want the space in my barn, so it doesn't affect my game play that much. But definitely not expanding towards the train station anytime soon now.

Rhino Keeper
    Boooooooooo hisssss! Intentional change for sure, not a good one at all.

Rhino Keeper
    I guess this teaches us not to post strategy on this forum since it will be used against us.

This is not gonna end well at all. I'm sure that was deliberate by TL. First I lose patience waiting for anything to happen in Castle, now a bad change to my other favourite game? Say it ain't so.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 09-17-13 at 04:27 PM. Reason: inappropriate word

Executive Chef
    Land papers are getting hard and hard to get..... I was fishing ,,,, a lot ,,,, it was fun catching ,,, all kinds of stuff waiting for diliveries to fill so I guess another great game bit the dust,,,,, it was fun while it lasted,,,,

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast