Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314 LastLast

Thread: What happened to the pond?????

Quote Originally Posted by heathermharvey View Post
    Oh they think. This was done with the utmost purpose. They are deliberately retarding our ability to level by by reducing our exposure to tools and expansion needs. They realized there was an influx of tools in the market from the pond so they reduced it by increasing the bait time. It honestly makes me sick knowing this was done absolutely on purpose to extend the gameplay so we don't level up too fast. Come on guys, if it wasn't, don't you them we'd get shovels or saws or permits or deeds or really anything we need on a regular basis. Because they haven't come up with an update fast enough, they restrict us. Geez, I play HOURS every day. Used to be played having fun, now it's played mindlessly obsessing over the newsstand and spending more than I can possibly make in deliveries bc 90% are discarded. Wake up TL or we're leaving.
    *up * think. Ugh iPad and fast typing don't mix!

Executive Chef
    We can argue our very valid points how its better business to actually have happy players,but TL still won't listen(doesnt mean we're gonna stop),the pond was a favorite feature,we want to be able to fish more than a few times a day

once again Team Lava has messed with a game & in my case I support games I enjoy by regularly purchasing gems, to theoretically make it possible for them to continue to improve the game. I expect to pay for value. the pond fiasco has made me change my mind about financially supporting this game. making an 1800% increase to any thing is going to have drastic affects! I have to discard over 75% of the orders that come in simply because there is no way to obtain one or more of the items needed to fill them. many of my neighbors have quit, the items available in the newspaper & trading with neighbors has really deteriorated. the game is no longer fun, but simply aggravating. you screwed up bad on this one & at least one player will never spend any money on any of your games again!

After waiting 4.5 hours for 3 dough bait, I eagerly fished. Only 3 anchovies!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not sure how TL think the drop rates and increase in types of fish have improved. Can't remember the last time I caught a Bass. Giving this game 1 more week in the hope that things improve. If not I am finished with it too. I too have spent money. It had soooo much potential........

For the longevity of the game, the pond is 95% filled up with anchovy, 2.5% catfish, 2% bass and 0.5% parts/gems. XD

That sounds about right, minidemon. And since the change have only had 1 catch with 2 fish attached. Drop rates are no where near better. I haven't received any parts at all since the change.

New Resident
    I would just like to say that I am catching a lot less fish than I ever was before. I'm not catching doubles, I'm mostly catching anchovies (when i need catfish the most). It was much better before, and I had no problem with the occasional empty hook, as I was still catching a decent amount, unlike now.

I have abandoned quite a few TL games now that I was spending money on because of TL's greed and money grabbing tactics. That is a lot of $'s you are no longer receiving from me, and many others I'm sure. I think you are being very short sighted. I hope this isn't another game I will have to give up because it becomes too hard to advance and utterly frustrating, because up to this point, I have been enjoying it a lot. (I have been playing for 112 days)

Please TL, listen to the feedback and take it seriously. Not one person here is for this change, and you can guarantee that only a small percentage of us who feel this way have actually taken the time to come here and voice our concerns.

New Resident
    I agree with all the grievances... It's no longer fun. I started playing team lava games to procrastinate and put off doing real world stuff. Now the real world stuff is more appealing. So long farm story and thanks for all the fish.

has anyone else noticed the orders no longer seem to be including bait, or have my incoming orders today just be a fluke. since the change in the time to create bait was increased so dramatically I was having a tough time deciding on if I should use the limited amount of bait for fishing or filling orders. I haven't had an order requiring bait for at least 8 hours. I still think an 1800% increase in bait creation time is rediculous! but if I can use all of the bait for fishing instead of filling orders at least that helps a bit. I certainly hope my recent orders haven't been just a fluke, but are real.

Executive Chef
    This is horrible, the pond being degraded so very drastically. And I am getting tons of orders for catfish/bass related stuff even from the train. I just laugh and discard but it is very frustrating. Playability has definitely declined and fun stuff like the cute moles no longer appear!