Thread: Expanding Question

Expanding Question

As with a lot of farmers, I am running out of space. There are four spots that I have not expanded to; two which are east of the mine ( hope I am describing clearly) both require 17 maps, permits and it escapes me what the other paper is called at the moment plus one requires 35,000 and the other is 45,000. I have stayed away from these as they seem expensive, and I have never been able to manage the barn space to keep the documents and the other two are adjacent to the pond which require 23 of each document and the other 20 of each document..... Anyway, I was wondering, is there anything special about these spots since they seem to require an awful lot to expand there.

Thank you to anyone who can enlighten me

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kelski1202 View Post
    As with a lot of farmers, I am running out of space. There are four spots that I have not expanded to; two which are east of the mine ( hope I am describing clearly) both require 17 maps, permits and it escapes me what the other paper is called at the moment plus one requires 35,000 and the other is 45,000. I have stayed away from these as they seem expensive, and I have never been able to manage the barn space to keep the documents and the other two are adjacent to the pond which require 23 of each document and the other 20 of each document..... Anyway, I was wondering, is there anything special about these spots since they seem to require an awful lot to expand there.

Thank you to anyone who can enlighten me
    Nothing special about them

Executive Chef
    Was going to ask how many tickets required for the train station but found the answer in the guide... I have enough of those but need more planks
    Last edited by midnightmeerkat; 01-15-14 at 01:22 PM.