Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: What happened to the pond?????

the new pond SUCKS!!!!! Waiting 1.5 hours to make a dough bait is retarded. Change it back team lava...you have upset alot of players because of this

Quote Originally Posted by lolzillaz View Post
    I guess this teaches us not to post strategy on this forum since it will be used against us.
    Agreed! Seem like TL hate seeing us helping one another out by giving tips or guide. So I guess in future if anyone posted a question or help, none of the veteran players will reply back.

Alright, there goes another fun game be ruined. First, they changed the planting and collecting feature. Now they changed the timing on the fish baits. I wonder what's next that will be ruin? Applause for them!

Banned
    I haven't fished not one today! At least four of my deliveries required bait and I had to send them out to make more money. I'm still waiting for some to finish so I can get some fish for sandwiches and pizza.

Now with more people playing you all made this stupid, stupid decision to get us to use gems to speed things up. You did this to dragon and castle. It was tacky and you all probably would have gotten sales without the cheap tactics. You could have added more decor for gems. Or exclusive gem buildings that make something. But noooo, you dweebs had to ruin a perfectly fine feature. Thanks a lot!

Rhino Keeper
    Teamlava, you HAVE to know that changing the bait time is ruining the fun in this game. I have orders that require fish (that I can never catch) and 3 bait...so unless I trash ALL my orders with fish or bait in them, I have to wait almost a full day to complete an order, which is usually worth from around $90-$200. Not worth my time! How do you guys come up with these ideas? It blows my mind. I thought businesses try to keep their customers happy to keep their business, not constantly change things that were fine in the first place. You make it real easy to delete games, at least my iPad storage will be free for other games to be downloaded. So...thanks?

The Honorable Panda
    I am also a little frustrated over this change. I knew a change would be coming, because the short time to make the bait and the all the xps you gained from fishing did need to be balanced, but I was hoping for maybe only a 30 minute wait.
    I am with some of you guys, the long 1/2 hour /2 hour wait for the bait, is disrupting my game play.

I normally check in every hour to send out my orders. While I am waiting for the plane to come back I would jump over do a little fishing.

My main problem now is I did expand to the mine and herb garden. Most of my orders are for mine items and herbs(you get 3 herbs per every 8 hours)

Also I do not have enough coins for the pizza oven but since I can buy it now, I am only getting orders for all of these things. Now I do not have enough fish, so I maybe get to fulfill one order every hour.
    Very hard to save up for that big pizza oven.

I would like to see the wait time reduced to 30 minutes . I can then at least cast out two times everytime I jump in on the game.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    I agree with everything you said kooky. I can't get enough money for the pizza oven either. It's super frustrating and my gameplay has halted. I would also agree on a 30 min wait for fish bait.

Has the herbs increased from 2 to 3 every 8 hrs? I just hate orders that ask for 8 herbs or 12 lemons. Have to discard all of them!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jedi123 View Post
    Has the herbs increased from 2 to 3 every 8 hrs? I just hate orders that ask for 8 herbs or 12 lemons. Have to discard all of them!
    Since they want to change things around so much, they could at least fix the collection time for lemons. It's like finding a needle in a haystack when I'm Trying to find some for sale. And so many orders need lemonade or lemon pie. Only twice have I bought any for sale. To say they are balancing things out is laughable. And four hours to prepare a BLT?! Gosh.

You are right, hate orders that need lemons, herbs, wool, deli products, honey and now pond!!!

Oh dear, something's going wrong.

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast