Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314 LastLast

Thread: What happened to the pond?????

Executive Chef
    Ever since the change I'm getting MORE fish orders(discarded of course),how are the folks with the train completing orders with this new difficulty?was excited to get to train(not there yet),but now I'm not,if TL doesn't want us to fish much,then the requirements in orders,both plane and train deliveries ,should require less fish,then that would lessen our outcry of unfair.

Banned
    I felt like a tool once I expanded to the train. Because in the time it takes to produce everything needed, I'd have lost out on deliveries and sales in the stand. The gems you get aren't enough to make me fuss with the train. So it's just there as decoration. Before I couldn't get anchovies for anything. Now that's all I'm seeing when I fish.

So I discard deliveries with them or the pizza. I now make the spicy bait since I can get $199 for it when I sale.

Farm Supplier
    I've never fished anything out of my pond but fish, mostly anchovy. I thought it gave you parts????? Another issue, probably for another thread, I can't get part to upgrade buildings or shovels/picks etc to clear my land. I'm about done with this.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Putrlady View Post
    has anyone else noticed the orders no longer seem to be including bait, or have my incoming orders today just be a fluke. since the change in the time to create bait was increased so dramatically I was having a tough time deciding on if I should use the limited amount of bait for fishing or filling orders. I haven't had an order requiring bait for at least 8 hours. I still think an 1800% increase in bait creation time is rediculous! but if I can use all of the bait for fishing instead of filling orders at least that helps a bit. I certainly hope my recent orders haven't been just a fluke, but are real.
    I have not had any bait in my orders either. I think TL probably changed this based on feedback from members.

Quote Originally Posted by glimmergate View Post
    Hey everyone, thanks for your feedback.
    I'm currently investigating removing bait from Deliveries entirely, so that 100% of your bait can be used for fishing.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Just wanted to report that I got paint just now from the pond. Took me completely by surprise. Thank you! Now if I could find an elusive shovel or 40, that would be cool!
    Last edited by maguar; 09-22-13 at 11:39 PM. Reason: Fixed typos

Rhino Keeper
    I've been trying to get to the pond for days. Im stuck with no expantion permuts and maps etc. now im not so sure i want to expand there at all. Thanks everyone for our feedback. It helps

Executive Chef
    Went fishing this moring. After two days of making fish hooks. And I didn't any thing but bait fish. Back to making hooks ,this is so not far ,,, you took the fun out of the pond,,,

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kudukuda View Post
    I've been trying to get to the pond for days. Im stuck with no expantion permuts and maps etc. now im not so sure i want to expand there at all. Thanks everyone for our feedback. It helps
    The pond was super useful before the time change on bait and catching fish over parts more frequently. Now its just another intended frustration that you really don't need to progress. It helps but not like before so don't stress about getting there.

Executive Chef
    Still missing the fun of the ol'fishin hole!

Executive Chef
    Another report, second can of paint from pond in the past 24 hrs. Thank you TL! The building parts are greatly appreciated especially SCREWS and SHOVELS! If you wouldn't mind dropping a few (or a ton) of those in my pond!