Thread: Barista Counter

Executive Chef

Barista Counter

Does anyone know how to get this or when it will become available again? Would really love to buy it.

It's a LTO from last year, which cost 48 gems if I remember correctly. Bought it when it was first released out. They did re-released this during the Black Friday Sales last year. Not sure if they will do it again this year.

Executive Chef
    Ahh okay, thanks

Executive Chef
    They should probably do it again this year. Also for some reason the price of the barista counter I believe was lowered to less than 48 gems but I don't know for sure.

Ha I've been waiting since Christmas last year for them to release a barista counter or something similar with no success...:P

The barista counter was the limited decoration around last may or last June. It cost 48 gems. And it was released again around last September for 48 gems as well. I am not sure if it would be available again. It is a special decoration. Hope we can have it this year. Please just hold your breathe, good luck.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cherryberry9 View Post
    They should probably do it again this year. Also for some reason the price of the barista counter I believe was lowered to less than 48 gems but I don't know for sure.

It was the same 48 gems when they gave it to is again for the after thanksgiving and Xmas sales. I quickly bought one the second time around! I kinda hope they pity us and release it again. I'd love to buy two more for all of my bakeries. I already feel someone will hate me come November. I'm stocking up on gems. Even farm, with its getting no more love, will probably see me getting gems. Especially is they put those beautiful homes I wasted gems on, for sale.

Executive Chef
    I really hope they do release it again. I wasn't lucky enough to get it before