Page 168 of 174 FirstFirst ... 68118158164165166167168169170171172 ... LastLast
Results 1,671 to 1,680 of 1736

Thread: New Battle Arena Tournament for Ninja

Executive Chef
    And forgot to say goodnight see you All in the next tournament !!!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pribakes View Post
    FINALLY BEAT NINJA IN MY SECOND

AFTER 8 tries I finally beat it with CUPID LV 6 MM+, woooopieee.
    I start this tournament with 62 dragons to heal, and finish with 78 dragons, Im not counting the babies that I use, I know is going to take a looooong time to heal All my dragons but at least have ninja in my nest.

Good luck to all of you who still trying !!!!
    You may have to sell some of the common dragons, unless you need them for crafing something.

Executive Chef
    And forgot to say goodnight see you All in the next tournament !!!!
    Good Night. Next tournament may come up in 1st Oct.

Executive Chef
    FINALLY BEAT NINJA IN MY SECOND

AFTER 8 tries I finally beat it with CUPID LV 6 MM+, woooopieee.
    I start this tournament with 62 dragons to heal, and finish with 78 dragons, Im not counting the babies that I use, I know is going to take a looooong time to heal All my dragons but at least have ninja in my nest.

Good luck to all of you who still trying !!!!
    Yay you!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumercarefree View Post
    Frankly in this tournament I used the most low level dragons and won, without using the ultimate.
    But yes used Diamond twice to save time.

I have 21 diamonds and its hybrids. I usually only use my epic dragons, never anything lower than a level 8 or 7 when I'm desperate. Out of the diamonds, Landworm is my to to dragon. At epic it has helped me breeze through the first 12 rounds. It's not until after round 20 do things get crazy. This time around it wasn't until I got to Atlantis and planet that things became harsh.

On this account I've one diamond and about 6 hybrids. The headache started when I got to round 18. Most of my dragons are babies and I just couldn't win. Going to my dislike of the random as all get out factor. I just kept saying 200 gold for a super rare isnt bad considering many of us would use that for speed breeding. But again? Nope, not using gold again.

Ill get my last few dragons to epic. Try to get the better fighters in great shape and see what happens.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumercarefree View Post
    Good Night. Next tournament may come up in 1st Oct.

I keep saying I hope they give us a diamond hybrid. Now THAT would be a tough tournament.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 081702 View Post
    I have 21 diamonds and its hybrids. I usually only use my epic dragons, never anything lower than a level 8 or 7 when I'm desperate. Out of the diamonds, Landworm is my to to dragon. At epic it has helped me breeze through the first 12 rounds. It's not until after round 20 do things get crazy. This time around it wasn't until I got to Atlantis and planet that things became harsh.

On this account I've one diamond and about 6 hybrids. The headache started when I got to round 18. Most of my dragons are babies and I just couldn't win. Going to my dislike of the random as all get out factor. I just kept saying 200 gold for a super rare isnt bad considering many of us would use that for speed breeding. But again? Nope, not using gold again.

Ill get my last few dragons to epic. Try to get the better fighters in great shape and see what happens.
    21 Diamonds and Hybrids ????
    Unbelievable ! I got only 3.
    I seen some accounts with tons of Diamonds too !

Executive Chef
    Half an hour left before the Competition is over !
    Hang on Buddies, finish up the last bit and use Ultimate if necessary.

Executive Chef
    Cupid Lv 7 best Ninja ,attacks MM Ultimste,..Ninja tournament spent 115 Gold including 3 Ultimate attacks ,few speedup & spa,..current 8 dragons are exhausted,some dragons are already healed during tourney,.thank you for everyone to support us to win this tournament., very special thanks to Sumercarefree for his support during the tournament.,

Special thanks to kareichan ,NouraMoh & SAND.
    Once again thank you everyone,.good night & see you all in next tournament .goodbye.

Rhino Keeper
    Got the ninja to bad I don't like this dragon lol hope the next dragon to win is a treasure dragon