Page 166 of 174 FirstFirst ... 66116156162163164165166167168169170 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,660 of 1736

Thread: New Battle Arena Tournament for Ninja

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumercarefree View Post
    I will be going out shortly but for Ninja you can use the DA again too.
    Thank you for your all help Sumercarefree, I'll start with DA than Lotus.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by cakeandpie View Post
    I lost 49 battles JUST between Infinity, Quetzal, and Ninja, not counting any other losses!
    I'm lucky enough to have Diamond, Quetzal, and Crusader, which saved the day for me against Angel and Infinity, so that takes a lot of extra battles you're fighting...hope you get your Diamond, soon, luv!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnybabi1986 View Post
    I'm lucky enough to have Diamond, Quetzal, and Crusader, which saved the day for me against Angel and Infinity, so that takes a lot of extra battles you're fighting...hope you get your Diamond, soon, luv!!
    Thanks! I estimate it will take 103 more days to save enough gold. So I'll probably have to go through a few more tourneys while diamondless, but I know it can be done at least!

Executive Chef
    Dark angel lost battle with Naga, attacks was BMB,..Last option epic Lotus with ultimate attack,if fails first two attacks...

I just beat ninja with Fire and got the egg out of storage and then my game updated and the egg was gone! Please help!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by wishfulthinking13 View Post
    I just beat ninja with Fire and got the egg out of storage and then my game updated and the egg was gone! Please help!
    You will need to email support@teamlava.com give them your storm8 ID, island name, level, tell them it's about dragon story and tell them what happened... If you have a screenshot of the egg send that too

Executive Chef
    Round 29 epic Lotus beat Naga, attacks was BM Ultimate ,last battle with Ninja probably Ultimate too,.

Quote Originally Posted by midnightmeerkat View Post
    You will need to email support@teamlava.com give them your storm8 ID, island name, level, tell them it's about dragon story and tell them what happened... If you have a screenshot of the egg send that too
    Unfortunately I don't have a screen shot... Sad part is, the thought crossed my mine because I was so excited to get it... I sent them an email but it says it takes a few days for the response. I'm going to try again I have 2 hours left.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by wishfulthinking13 View Post
    Unfortunately I don't have a screen shot... Sad part is, the thought crossed my mine because I was so excited to get it... I sent them an email but it says it takes a few days for the response. I'm going to try again I have 2 hours left.
    Have you still got the tournament or has it gone back to normal battles?

Quote Originally Posted by midnightmeerkat View Post
    Have you still got the tournament or has it gone back to normal battles?
    Still have the tournament